Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
which ones? the ones confinscated or the one that was reportedly tossed from "the scene of the crime"? It didn't specify if he did or did not get his dogs back.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
I wasn't sure which dog(s) you were referring to. I am totally stoked that this worked out and the dogs are back in their owners hands.

·
Registered
963 Posts
thats awesome he got the dogs back!!
the whole thing was just silly to begin with, definitely a witch hunt. glad it all worked out!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
What happened to your friend sucked it seems like he and his family really loved and cared for their dogs. I hope they get a lawyer and sue their socks off lol Oh and I freakin cringed when I saw the puppys paws after he came home WOW. Does he know how that ended up happening.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok Joe and his wife joined G-D and heres a post straight from the horses mouth...

:)Just to let to all know weeman legs are better Thanks to Orrs Animal clinic in Cumming Ga. weeman is training for his first weight pull, one other the other dogs showen in the raid, Skinny (the one JOHN THE TERROist GOODWIN said had a red mark under his chin) he is going for his 4 weight pull he has (since he has been back home) won 3 first place in weight pull 1 2nd place and 1 first place and best in show in conformation show, we are very proud of ours dogs and always will be we are very happy to have them all back at home, our sons and very happy, including all the kids at the ball park,yes our dogs go to the ball park and watch all the kids play ball, they love to be around the kids:D it was the worst day in our live when they took our dogs I will never forget the day JOHN the terroist GOODWIN stood in my living room and took my dogs!!!:( a terroist in my home that close to my kids. PLEASE watch out take care of you dogs and protect them from hsus(wait a mintue arent they the ones that should help us),:eek:
Thanks Tracy woodall

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm happy your friend got his dogs back. Man it makes me mad how could some one look at his dogs and say they were being abused or fought. I couldn't see a scratch on them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.