Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girl is about 16 months old and I would like to get her started in some weight pulling. I was curious what is the harness of choice among my fellow Go Pitbullers. Do you like Tablerock, Stillwater, or is there a better one out there then these two companies? Thanks in advance for you input.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I like brown dog design. Missy V. Makes some.great harnesses, she also owns and produce great weightpull dogs. So she knows what a good harness should fit like.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
We ordered ours from table rock but either them or CDpits would be my #1 choices. Tablerock we received amazing customer service and the quality is top notch.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I like TableRock.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Brown dog design is run by a lady and her husband. Most people I know use them that I have talked to in the ADBA but this maybe because they are from around the same area as I am. Any way here is her web site.
BDD Working Harness Photos
Good luck on finding a good harness.

Reactions: Celestial88

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Brown dog design is run by a lady and her husband. Most people I know use them that I have talked to in the ADBA but this maybe because they are from around the same area as I am. Any way here is her web site.
BDD Working Harness Photos
Good luck on finding a good harness.
They're fantastic!:goodpost:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BDD harnesses look pretty nice. I noticed that they don't require as many measurements as the other companies, but if a lot of people are using them then I guess they must fit pretty good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts