Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats it, Im out, Im done, I quit, everything must go!!! - The Elite Edge American Bully Forum

" Now I've been accused of mixing breed" -DAVE WILSON "NEW"
LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID I DO BELIEVE MANY HAVE MIXED IN BREEDS SUCH AS FRENCHIE, I DO BELIEVE MANY HAVEN'T. THERE ARE STILL STAFF X APBT TRUE RE CROSSES

Now the crazier rumors… pertaining to me...
I'll try and be short.

It used to be just some paper hanging crap, but man it has recently gotten out of control.

No I didn't hang any papers, I have documented proof, photo proof, and some video proof of every breeding I have ever done, and people have come to my home and seen this first hand. Only I know what I did in my breedings, there is no other source that can say otherwise. Shoot the dogs you see in the peds today are only the ones I decided made the cuts to be Razors Edge, there are so many that didn't work out right and were never used in the program, what you see now is just a small window of what worked.

I heard I took peoples names off papers and put mine on them, actually NO it's the other way around and part of my fall out with that registry was for allowing that at that time. I have had dogs I bred and placed, whose names were changed later in life and it looked like the people I placed dos with created my line.
But anyway, that's old news.

Now I've been accused of mixing breeds, and again that was never even an idea in my head, just Pits and Staffs.

Lately I've been accused of stealing dogs, killing dogs, killing people, threatening people, being girl jealous; just flat out crazy!!!!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"I do most of this for fun, well I used to, now a lot of the fun is gone and I do it because I said I would and I don’t let people or the breed down! I’m indebted to serve this breed, so when it’s not about money are you?
I’ve proven I’m here for better or worse and still when there is No personal gain."

after reading this it brought a lot of light into the ABKC for me. i look at the registry to be for us, the people and the dogs. really great read for the registry

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they're coming at dave from all directions. I dont blame him for being angry
no i dont either. dude has a lot on his plate. and he's not getting paid to deal with all this CRAP!
he's a guy that you can say is really in it for the dogs and the people, no matter what goes on.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
two fish in a bucket ;roll: :flush: everyone loves ya and hates ya for the same reason.. He'll be loved again, he knows what hes doin with genetics and how to get what he wants out of this or that. :clap: falls into the category of "my own business" ... they still loved and sought after and still pay outrageous prices for them dont they??? :hammer:

:roll: em' and feed em fish heads...

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
two fish in a bucket :roll: :flush: everyone loves ya and hates ya for the same reason.. He'll be loved again, he knows what hes doin with genetics and how to get what he wants out of this or that. :clap: falls into the category of "my own business" ... they still loved and sought after and still pay outrageous prices for them dont they??? :hammer:

:roll: em' and feed em fish heads...[/QUOTE]

what do you mean?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
let em :roll: off..

meaning if I had a meal of fried/smoked fish.. give em the fish heads to eat.. which means basically F U ! and the horse you road in on. :D .. . . ya know ?? He dont need that :poop: and so shouldnt even stress it.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
let em fk off..

meaning if I had a meal of fried/smoked fish.. give em the fish heads to eat.. which means basically F U ! and the horse you road in on. :D .. . ya know ?? He dont need that :poop: and so shouldnt even stress it.
oh i gotcha! lol sorry, little confused lately lmao

everywhere anyone goes theres always going to be someone that has something to say.
but i look at it like this. if people are thinking of you and taking time to talk crap then you gotta be doing something right.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
no i dont either. dude has a lot on his plate. and he's not getting paid to deal with all this CRAP!
he's a guy that you can say is really in it for the dogs and the people, no matter what goes on.
dave copyrighted bullypalooza for the abkc. dudes were trying to tell him that it was their word and dave stole it and claimed it. like its worth big money or something.

guys lets watch the language in the public side of the forum. I caught myself cussing too before i saw where we were lol

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
sorry.. I wasnt thinking thought this was VIP.. fixd em :D

hey yeah.. basically I think that if hes causin a ruckus then thats simple power over them; imagine all them people letting daves skills and what he does making them angry .. they're giving him even more power .. hell .. if was I was dave I would just :flush: em all too! In reality at this point people have to slander no one can give anything but self recognition.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Pardon my ignorance...I read that "dave" copyrighted the bullypalooza fraise but....who exactly is this guy and what is he for our breed? Again, pardon the iggy

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I dont blame him for being mad but he did bring alot of this on himself. Acting like nothing is for the money is BS in my opinion the registry is a BUISNESS every buisness is out to make money , big reason half these " freaks" have papers they do nothing for the breed and dont conform to the standards yet can be registered because money speeks louder.
The copy wright thing was very low of him to take something that someone else came up with and the other guy was using for so many years but he felt the need to take the name and copywright it to himself , when asked about it on BTK's show he coped out and said he didnt that the ABKC did ...LMAO well who is running the ABKC hmmmmm.
I think Dave and the ABKC are in some hot water right now I got to read the law suit that the UKC has against them and its pretty detailed and long , he does have alot on his plate right now and with all the allegations going around I think his outbursts and attitude arent helping him much , he would be in better standings to just keep his mouth shut , who does he have to respond to anyways I think anyone who feels ill or against him is going to feel the same way no matter what his response is there will always be { in EE terms } HATERS lol.

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
What's the UKC suing him for?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
suing the ABKC , they pretty much took the UKC registration papers and copied them just used there own stamp lol , I believe they are suing over copywrite infringement use of the "performance perdigree " wording and the set up of the way they have there papers its pretty much identical in looks and wording.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
suing the ABKC , they pretty much took the UKC registration papers and copied them just used there own stamp lol , I believe they are suing over copywrite infringement use of the "performance perdigree " wording and the set up of the way they have there papers its pretty much identical in looks and wording.
Ah, I see. Thanks for answering that for me. I wasn't aware there was a lawsuit against the registry from the UKC.

Pretty interesting that they would do that. You'd think they would at least change them enough to make sure something like this didn't happen.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I think they tried to come back and say after Dave gave that interview that the person twisted his words and made up stuff that Dave didn't say. Who Knows....

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Didn't he admit in one of is interviews if mixing in breeds?
I'm sure I'll be corrected but I believe he was referring to adding in the Amstaff. He mentions that other breeders have been mixing other breeds in.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts