Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post that me and my Presa female Xade received our BH on November 13th.

Here is a photo of us with the Judge and our medal ...

I will have some photos of the heeling soon ..

Deb

Reactions: Firehazard

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Thats a natural guard dog, look at that stare in them eyes.. :D Congratulations!! always liked your dog(s)..

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Long time no see darlin, you need to get in the working dog section with you pups!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
congrats great job with him :) that look on his face is so intense, very handsome dog.

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a natural guard dog, look at that stare in them eyes.. :D Congratulations!! always liked your dog(s)..
@ Firehazard: thanks so much .. she is a serious but yet gentle Presa female. She loves to work and is very intense when she did ..

Long time no see darlin, you need to get in the working dog section with you pups!!!
@ Aireal: I am doing my best to get back on here. I am moving back to CA so Ill have internet at home again so I can be on the site again. Right now where I live I do not have it and I can only get on when I am at work w/o getting caught LOL .. Ill check out the Working dogs section

congrats great job with him :) that look on his face is so intense, very handsome dog.
@ Angelbaby: Thanks so much .. but that is my female Presa .. But ill take the compliment for her looking doggy :D .. :woof:

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
@ Aireal: I am doing my best to get back on here. I am moving back to CA so Ill have internet at home again so I can be on the site again. Right now where I live I do not have it and I can only get on when I am at work w/o getting caught LOL .. Ill check out the Working dogs section
Lol I hear ya, I got caught lol. They ban the website after :X we have limited internet and I guess they missef it before. Got myself a nice slap on the wrist for that one! Anyway can't wait to see you around more. That is one good looking bitch no doubt!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol whooops my bad, Id rather have my females mistaken for a male then my males for a female though lol. She is gorgeous .

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Congrats! Presa is definetly the other breed of dog that I would love to have. When I'm ready...I'm looking for you! Lol

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Excellent hound, natural, instilled and sound got to love a proper worker. Best of luck continuing to move forward!

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol I hear ya, I got caught lol. They ban the website after :X we have limited internet and I guess they missef it before. Got myself a nice slap on the wrist for that one! Anyway can't wait to see you around more. That is one good looking bitch no doubt!!!!
Oh man that sucks ... but we all need a slap from time to time .. keeps us humble LOL
I cant wait to be around more .. I miss ya guys.

Thanks she is my baby girl .. Great working dogs!

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol whooops my bad, Id rather have my females mistaken for a male then my males for a female though lol. She is gorgeous .
OH it happens .. she is a pretty boy dog LOL .. dont worry about it .. she is a big girl and alot think she is a male .. :pupruns:

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's awesome!!! Great job you two :)
Thanks Lady .. ya know when I hit CA we are gonna have to make plans to meet somewhere in the middle .. girls and there dogs :woof:

Congrats!She's beautiful!
Thanks Dixie!

Congrats! Presa is definetly the other breed of dog that I would love to have. When I'm ready...I'm looking for you! Lol
NoWuCme: Thanks so much .. When your ready you let me know .. I dont have litters much but when I do I am always looking for GREAT homes :clap:

Excellent hound, natural, instilled and sound got to love a proper worker. Best of luck continuing to move forward!
Thank you KMdogs: She does love to work and it will show in the photos when I get them. I will also be posting video of her doing bite work training .. she is a natural for it! Thanks again :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Congrats! What part of Ca are you coming too?

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YAY congrats again!! That is awesome!!
Lisa, Thanks so much .. I know I had to call ya to let you know .. I cant wait to come visit on my return to CA .. :woof:

Congrats! What part of Ca are you coming too?
American Pit: Thank you .. I am moving to San Diego.. Are you in CA if so what part?

What a great pic, Deb! Miss you!
PitbullMamanati: Thank you for the compliment .. I miss you guys too.. Soon as I get back to CA and get around the internet Ill be able to be on more. I already sneak at work to get on just to post this :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts