Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Xena and Bee got new matching pink collars. So since it was freezing cold and winter I figured lets go out and get pictures! Lol.

First Xenner Neener :D

These are the kinds of faces she makes at me :D

Collar Action!

Now Busy Bee

Collar Action!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Holly great pics, they look awesome in tehir collars, you don't get them mixed up, lmaooo. lol @ you callin Xena "Neener"

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Wow Holly.. I can't believe how beautiful Xena is turning. She's gorgeous. And Bee is just precious too! I love the both of them!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol Ava has the same collar!
Yeah ya know Aimee has a Collar Mania collar, it tore in 6 months. I have a Stillwater collar that after 1 1/2 yrs its shredding apart.

Slim got a new Black one as well :D

I have 2 other of these collars one 5 years old, one that is 3
years old and look great still!

This one is 3 years old with rough usage-This was his Aunt Kamakazi's collar may she RIP.

This one is 5 years old with HEAVY usage. I have used this one to tether outside dogs before as well.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have nearly the same collar for my Mischa, Except hers is a bright Neon Pink... Had to go to 3 different feed stores to find it in her size, But it was worth it :)

Great Pics!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful girls! What color is Busy Bee considered??? She is stunning :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is Champagne.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Pretty in pink!!! Great pics... of Bee and Xena! Thnx for sharing!! And I agree, Stillwater collars are good, solid everyday collars.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
lol, I know... I was just commenting on your Stillwaters that are 1 1/2 old and started to shred.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts