Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today everyone needed Baths so we got pictures while I was at it.

Xena

Shes not as flat as she looks from the side. I promise ;)

Crixus

Shes standing like a GSD and couldn't possibly get her tail further between her legs, but her color looks great here lmao.

Bee ( As you can see she had a head injury. She cut her head on something and its in a tough spot to treat so she has opened it up a couple times and it is now finally healed and just waiting to grow fur back lol)

Faith

DuMae

Reactions: 00 S/C Lightning

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
looks great your pups rock

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
everybody looks great holly :D great pics!!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Such a good looking crew! Those brindles seem to look flat in pictures. :p Unless you're able to get the shadowing right. Bee has an interesting look on her face in that first one. lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Xena and Bee are my favs! They all cute, handsome, and beautiful :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
They look amazing !

·
Registered
726 Posts
The crew looks amazing Holly...Bee has REALLY slimmed down...she looks intense now...but still has that sweet baby face:) Kudos

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
They all look great Holly. I'm lovin Momma Dumae she just has the sweetest face :hug: Man Crixus is really growing up she looks great. She's matured so much since I've seen you guys. Hey wait where Sir Snoop Dog? I demand a Snoop pic :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
They all look great Holly. I'm lovin Momma Dumae she just has the sweetest face :hug: Man Crixus is really growing up she looks great. She's matured so much since I've seen you guys. Hey wait where Sir Snoop Dog? I demand a Snoop pic :)
KG...I have been meaning to mention your black dog look SOO much like my cousins it rediculous...facial expressions and all...I will have to take a pic and show you...its worth a double take.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
wow at crixu bee and faith!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bee has an interesting look on her face in that first one. lol
She was watching rocks lmao. I was throwing them :D

Hey wait where Sir Snoop Dog? I demand a Snoop pic :)
Snoops pics didn't come out that good and he also has an injury like Bees, but on his neck. I think his collar got him. He needs to get a Tablerock or Nizmo collar ordered. I am putting in an order tomorrow for a couple new collars.

In that last picture Bee looks just like Monsoon! lol and Dumae looks great!
I got one of Faith that looked so much like one of Monsoons pics lol. I will see if I kept it. I had alot that were no good so I was deleting lol.

Thanx for the comments everyone :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts