Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had anyone to video the dogs doing some training so today I got some! Lol..

So here is most of my crew doing a bit of wagon pulling. I use the wagon because it is squeaky and noisy, it is not much weight just more for the idea of having something behind them.

Crixus and Xena both have only used the wagon a couple times, and are now at the point I feel comfortable ordering them their own harnesses! So both girls will be getting their own ordered in a couple weeks so they can be big girls! Faith is also to a point where I will order her one at the same time :D

They are short clips.

Xena

Crixus

Bee

Faith

Reactions: redog

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are looking good. Poor Bee that was tough....

look forward to seeing them do more.
Ya Bee has much more training then everyone else and her pulling when she thinks she can't is what I have been working with her on right now. It was a tiny bump, that as soon as she actually tried it came right over. I was proud she made it and she was happy too lol.

Lookin' good. I love how Crixus was prancing
Crixus is such a diva I never thought she would pull, but she has started to really get into it and is becoming a really nice little puller.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
haha, she seems like a real character, that Crixus. Def my fav of your crew. Do you plan on pulling them in events anytime soon? =3

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Not really, I am not to fond of the idea of them pulling to much weight before they are 2. They Turn 2 in April so around that time they will start competing in WP. They are only 16 months old right now.

Bumble Bee is ready to go though and I believe Peggy will be pulling her at 2 up coming events. We are still planing things out though lol. I will most likely pull Faith as well at that time.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
You need to pull them at the WPBTCA! I am going to be pulling Barca and I can't wait. You do not need to max them out but it would be good experience for them. I was so proud of Barca he pulled about 800lbs and I had to stop him because he is so young but he was running with it! I can't wait to see what he can do when he is a little older and I can max him out.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You need to pull them at the WPBTCA! I am going to be pulling Barca and I can't wait. You do not need to max them out but it would be good experience for them.
I have no issue putting them on the track and doing a few pulls at the lower weights ;)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I bet they will be the only ones in their weight class, I do not think there will be a lot of WP dogs. I might even try to pull Siren! lol I also want them to do conformation. I have been meaning to call you I will call tomorrow.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They will be doing Conformation there :D Thats why I needed to know which registries papers they needed.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
How much is it to be a member? I didn't see anything for membership info on the link.

Eh they can just go under your name anyhow :D

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I don't blame you, Holly, for wanting to put off heavy weights. anyway..I think they will do very well! I seen that event posted and contacted them regarding age.. I am impatient and want to hit the shows asap! however, I can't make it..the pup is too young as they said 6 months and over for confirmation.. I believe if you e-mail them they can send over the paperwork for you. They were very helpful and offered to send me all the proper paperwork to get started regardless of Phoenix' age. Just a thought? I am pretty upset I can't make it to Nats I was so hoping she would be old enough but she falls 2 weeks too short. lol! I wish you guys the BEST of luck! BRING HOME THE GOLD! ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Looking good Holly!

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
They look fantastic! When we practice pulling Rudi will do what Bee did! She will dance backwards and act like she can't do it! Then once she realizes she can she will do it, but she is a rotten one lolz

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Lookin good girls :D I bet there gunna do great! Ryan is in the process of making us a track, you'll have to bring the girls up when it's all done and carpeted. Do some light weight on the track :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lookin good girls :D I bet there gunna do great! Ryan is in the process of making us a track, you'll have to bring the girls up when it's all done and carpeted. Do some light weight on the track :)
We are putting one in here too. I am getting involved in IWPA and hopefully with my own track and the space we have we can hold some events next year.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Freakin awesome :woof: :woof: we'll def come out and play :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts