Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Xmas everyone! (Or Happy Holidays ;) ) Hope everyone is having a great time with families and friends :)

Anyone get anything good for them and their dogs?? Whitman got himself a new tug rope, some tennis balls for fetch, a nice beef bone and a new food bowl with skulls and crossbones haha. Oh yeah, a sweet AC/DC tshirt as well. Dog made out like a bandit!!

Pics coming soon with him and his new toys, I know my black dog has some fans on here who would love to see some new pics of him haha ;)

Weeeeell.. My gf got me a really awesome gift. Some of you might remember when she scored on an original print Stratton book that she found for .99cents at a thrift store. Well this girl searched online and got this for me.

Front

Back

When I got it, I just flipped through the pages, checking out all the cool pics of dogs from the past, [] dogs and conformation dogs. I can't wait to read this book and even though it's my 2nd old APBT book, my collection is starting ;)

And this pic is for Firehazard. I know he has a Lonzo dog and I told him about this pic. I thought it was cool when I saw it.

What did everyone else get on here? :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
That book you got looks awesome, I will have to try to find a copy for myself. Santa was good to my girl. She got bunch of new toys (some of which she destroyed in 10 minutes). My gf got a bunch of pics of our dog printed off and put in a photo album and one pic made into a 8x10 that looks exactly like a Dog World magazine cover. Even my sister got into it and gave me a cool sign that says "Dog is friendly, beware of the owner. American Pitbull Terrier". And it has a pic of a APBT. I even got a book called One Good Dog, which I guess is about a pitbull, but I will have to read it to find out.

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
Ecko got more stuff then the kids did. LOL! New jacket, tons of toys and treats. Even my Mom bought him presents.
I didn't really get anything fancy for Christmas, but I made a lot of people happy, so that made me happy. I also asked my GF to marry me, she said yes of course. So all in all it was a pretty awesome Christmas.

That book looks sweet!!
It's on my Amazon wishlist. My Dad usually shops for me from there, so I'm hoping one day I'll get it, or some of the others I have listed on there.

Looking forward to seeing new Whitman pics. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts