Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new to this forum and I was wondering what u guys thought about xtremebullypitbulls? I'm thinking about buy a pup from Eddie and was wondering if anyone has information about this kennel? I realize that his prices are high but I'm ok with that. Im looking more for information about his reputation and the Heath and reputaion of his dogs and bloodline. Thank you for the help!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
1. There is no such thing as XXL
2. There is no such thing as "bully" pit bulls. Those are American Bullies NOT APBT
3. I don't really see anything that fits the confirmations standards of the ABKC from what I know of anyways.
4. They don't do anything with their dogs except breed them. ie.. show, weightpull (if they do it's nowhere on their site)

Sorry to sound harsh, but I wouldn't take any of these dogs unless it was a rescue. I certainly wouldn't spend money on them.
Hopefully someone else might jump in like pitbullmamanatl, she is far more knowledgable on the Am Bully.

PS Welcome. I hope you learn a lot here, and find the perfect pup for your family. :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
WELCOME TO XTREME BULLY PITBULLS! HOME OF THE LEGENDARY XXL BLUE BULLY PITBULL "LOR'S BLUE TERMINATOR A.K.A. "COMET" BUT BETTER KNOWN AS... "THE JUICE"!!! WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE PRODUCED SUCH AN AWESOME SPECIMEN WHO HAS GONE TO PRODUCE TREMENDOUS DOGS FOR SO MANY WONDERFUL KENNELS TO CONTINUE HIS LEGACY. NOT ONLY JUST BY HIS SHEER SIZE AND GREAT LOOKS BUT HIS TEMPERAMENT AND INTELLIGENCE IS UNMATCHED BY ANY DOG THAT I HAVE SEEN. COMET CONTINUES TO IMPRESS THE XXL BULLY COMMUNITY WITH EACH AND EVERY LITTER REGARDLESS OF THE SIZE OF THE FEMALE OR THE BLOODLINE OF THE FEMALE...THAT'S IS WHY PEOPLE REFER TO COMET AS "THE JUICE"! MANY BREEDERS AND KENNELS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY HAVE TRIED TO PUT DIFFERENT BLOODLINES TOGETHER TO TRY TO PRODUCE A DOG THAT EXCEEDS COMET'S 120 POUNDS OF EXAGGERATED BULLINESS OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS BUT HAVE REALIZED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO COME TO THE SOURCE AND WORK WITH THE SOURCE IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE THAT LOOK.

NO, COMET IS NOT A PERFECT DOG. HE IS NOT A TRUE OLD SCHOOL PITBULL. HE IS NOT 35-60 POUNDS. HIS FACE IS NOT SHARP AND POINTY. HE DOES NOT HAVE THAT GAMMY DRIVE TO KILL ANYTHING THAT HE SEES. HE CAN NOT RUN 5 MILES. HE CAN NOT CLIMB A 6 FOOT FENCE. DO YOU REALLY WANT A DOG THAT HAS THAT MUCH DRIVE ANYMORE? DO YOU WANT A SKINNY GAME PITBULL DOG THAT WILL CLIMB OVER YOUR 6 FOOT FENCE? WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT FENCE?

COMET IS NOW 6 YEARS OLD...HEALTHY AS EVER, EVEN AT 120+ POUNDS. HIS SIRE RHINO IS GOING ON 8 YEARS OLD IN JAN. 2012 AND HE IS AS HEALTHY AS A 2 YEAR OLD DOG...RUNS, PLAYS, HUNTS LIZARDS, SLEEPS WITH MY SON, WATCHES TV WITH US, HAS NEVER HAD ANY AGGRESSION ISSUES WITH ANYONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS WHO VISIT BUT WILL PROTECT OUR FAMILY AND PROPERTY. THESE ARE THE SAME QUALITIES THAT RHINO HAS PASSED ONTO COMET AND WHAT COMET HAS PASSED ONTO HIS OFFSPRINGS. WE WANT OUR BULLY PITBULLS TO HAVE THAT LOVE AND LOYALNESS FOR THEIR MASTER'S AS PITBULLS HAVE BEEN KNOWN FOR MANY CENTURIES. WE WANT THEM TO HAVE A SUPERIOR TEMPERAMENT ALONG WITH GREAT INTELLIGENCE. WE WANT THEM TO LISTEN TO OUR COMMANDS AND BE WELL SOCIALIZED SO WE CAN ENJOY THEM IN PUBLIC TO HELP BREAK THAT PITBULL STERIO TYPE. WE WANT THEM TO BE ABLE TO RUN AROUND OUR BACKYARDS AND PLAY WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY SOMEDAY THAT WHEN WE GET HOME FROM WORK, THE POLICE ARE AT OUR DOORS BECAUSE WE CAN NOT CONTROL OUR DOGS FROM GETTING OUT. OUR WAY OF LIVING HAS EVOLVED...OUR COMMUNITIES HAVE EVOLVED...THE WORLD HAS EVOLVED! THESE DOGS HAVE EVOLVED TO BETTER THE IMAGE OF THE PITBULL BREED!

HORRIBLE!!! these people are ignorant!!! please dont support these horrible BYBs!!!

and they breed "Extreme Bully Frenchies" these people are a joke!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
BLAH , honestly for that money you can do alot better.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Perhaps someone here could point you in the right direction for a quality dog similar to what you want and in your price range :)

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
If you give us where you live at, or whether you are willing to pay for shipping, we can probably find you MUCH better kennels with better dogs for the same, if not lower prices... before shipping anyway lol.

Are you looking for a pet or want to be heavily involved in shows?

lol Coach, beat me by 1 minute!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
every post here is full of good advice. dont buy from them, u will only support their backyard breeding habits. and are u really looking for a 120lb mutt? or do u want a real pit bull type dog?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks alot for your response! Bullygal I live in norther California and am willing to pay the same price that xtremebullypitbulls are asking for. Yes I'm willing to have a dog ship to me from any were in the US. I defenetly will go to whatever kennel I get my pit from to see the both parents, the kennel, etc. I'm looking for the best female I can find for showing and eventually breeding. If anyone has any suggestions pleas let me know. Again thank u all for the advice!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Especially if you hope to breed your bitch stat with the best you can. If you have the money then nothing is stopping you from top class bullies. I am in CA as well and we have a surplus of Bully breeders so just hang tight and one of those more into the breed will get you some links to quality dogs.

Doing your research first already gives you a step ahead. Do the same starting now about breeding. Then by the time your bitch hits 2 you can make that decision based on knowledge you have gained.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
i was looking at BluPrint Kennels, Nevada Kennels, and Caragan Kennels. but i think im looking for a different dog than u r. but Holly is right there are A LOT of bully kennels here in Nor Cal.

BLU PRINT KENNELS
Nevada Kennels APBT's and SBT's
Caragan Kennel American Pit Bull Terriers - Rednose and Black APBT's
You also will not be able to breed a Caragan dog. Bluprint also maintains contracts, but I don't know their stipulations.

As She said these are not Bully Kennels though. We have so many here I don't know which are best and don't feel like looking through the crap to find out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Again thank you guys! Defenetly looking for something bigger than the dogs from caraga, Nevada kennels, ect. They are realy nice but not what I'm looking for. Again thank you guys any help is way better than no help! Lol I keep looking and asking question.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
For sure! If u find a kennel u think u like, ask us!!!

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
What do you mean by bigger? Taller, more muscular? (hopefully not fatter lol)

Keep in mind that American Bullies in the largest class XL are typically in the mid 20s in inches. So get out your tape measure, mark out 25 inches. Do you want a bigger dog? If so you may be more interested in a different Bully breed.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
NO, COMET IS NOT A PERFECT DOG. HE IS NOT A TRUE OLD SCHOOL PITBULL. HE IS NOT 35-60 POUNDS. HIS FACE IS NOT SHARP AND POINTY. HE DOES NOT HAVE THAT GAMMY DRIVE TO KILL ANYTHING THAT HE SEES. HE CAN NOT RUN 5 MILES. HE CAN NOT CLIMB A 6 FOOT FENCE. DO YOU REALLY WANT A DOG THAT HAS THAT MUCH DRIVE ANYMORE? DO YOU WANT A SKINNY GAME PITBULL DOG THAT WILL CLIMB OVER YOUR 6 FOOT FENCE? WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT FENCE?

This had me rolling.
Yeah, I wouldn't buy from them. Crappy dogs and I can't take someone seriously if they spell "Pit Bull" as "Pitbull"

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Do you want to show ABKC? My advice is if you are going to spend 2 grand on a dog then make sure you spend 200$ on a plane ticket and put your hands on the dog yourself. DO YOUR RESEARCH. 3 kennels I do recommend you check out in California are Gorilla Kennels (where I got my dog from), Razors Nation, and Gomez Bullies. All have quality dogs but all have strict contracts and they will only sell to show homes. Gorilla Kennels doesn't have a site anymore but he is on Facebook.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts