Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Saturday night I almost took out a black lab on the road. Almost got hit a few times by others. That's when my kick butt driving skills took place.

Shana kick butt brain gave the idea of posting found dog on the enternet that night. Have the people tell us what dog they are missing not us tell them what dog we have for safety reasons.

Now the mad skill of the enternet has let us find the rightful owner of the run away dog.

She is going home tomorrow!

Yay three mad skills placed into a 2 day event!!!

· Dare to dance the tide
12,407 Posts
I'm glad that the dog is going home you did a good thing.

My mom always told me if a person doesn't know they lost a dog then why would I tell I found one. We never adversited found dogs we watched ads and listened to the radio for lost ones.

· my crazy little mutt pack
3,285 Posts
agreed, i will say found dog but they have to give color, sex collar or no collar so forth and so on, and then you still get the igets that call sayin "i'm callin about that there free dog ya had in the paper' ya no it says FOUND not FREE lol, i'm happy you found its owner AND that you didn'y hit it lol

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the dogs owner came by today. She seemed very sweet. Well turns out she the mother of one of the band members from red jumpsuit apparatus

· my crazy little mutt pack
3,285 Posts
to cool, how did they dog get out?

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Turns out her son was watching the house while her and her daughter went on vacation...son didnt shut the door all the way and the dog took off... she landed herself quite a walk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.