Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i recently found out that mula loves running around with me while i ride my bicycle. (on the leash attach to me or the bike of course)

but anyways. i was wondering how long can i take her out on a bike run for. it seems like she could hang with me for an hour or two.

I always have some water for her in my backpack for whenever she is thirsty.

I just want to know when should i stop. because i sometimes wanna ride around for a couple of hours.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
If it's not too fast I would think a fully grown Pit can go a couple of hours. Maybe atop every hour??

I would love to do this but I'm afraid of Sasha knocking me over and my area is pretty busy traffic.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
That would be fun doing...glad ya dog enjoys it

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
How old is the dog in question? I am biking with my 2-year-old to get her into shape for the shows. I don't know in terms of time or mileage, but I am not scared to push her until her tongue is curling. With a younger dog, I let them pick the pace and just watch for fatigue.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
lmao- the first time mike took lacey for a bike ride he hooked the end of her leash to the handle bars... what do you know- a bunny popped out. i'm sure you can figure out the rest ;)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
How old is the dog in question? I am biking with my 2-year-old to get her into shape for the shows. I don't know in terms of time or mileage, but I am not scared to push her until her tongue is curling. With a younger dog, I let them pick the pace and just watch for fatigue.
:goodpost: as usual

1 - 11 of 11 Posts