Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's your cookie! :D
Alright, so i finally got this done. Sorry Balt, i kept you waiting for so long.
(Balthazar: Yeah, yeah you did....)
Sorry if you wanted to see him in brighter colors, it would have threw off his original character color.
Anyway, so this was pretty fun. Did it while watching the Clippers and Lakers last night, then when i got up this morning i finished it. Sooo, here's his description.

Balthazar

Type: Stärkezor/Raika Gryphon
Clan: Glacier Clan
Height: 11 1/2 ft
Weight: 270 kg
Personality: basically everything about him is wrong. But he's hard not to love.
Ect.: Battles for the "fun" of it, is secretly cold-blooded. Maybe due to a mutation....which he is often called due the the fact that he isn't purebred.
Stärkezor Gryphons are bred strictly for combat, and are very hard to control. Not many are found in the wild...as a matter of fact, they are believed to be extinct.
Raika Gryphons used to be owned by the highest of leaders, until they slowly disappeared the from under grasp of man-kind. According to statistics there are less then 5 left.
The Glacier Clan is located in the green parts of the mountains. The beta of the Glacian clan, who is also his other half, is Kalypso. They split because of many things but the main one happened a while ago when she accused him of having a relationship with another Gryphon. What she didn't know was that that whole month that he had disappeared was because he went to Galyuh to trade half of his life to give her all of hers. She was cursed for reading a live and demonic book of life. This book held the story of the reader's life, but also the dark things that would be the death of them.
As a kid, his best friend (who still is til this day) fell into a cavern, and Balthazar's mother risked her life for him. When his father got word of her death he committed suicide.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
it looks great!!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
BSE, you are scary talented.