Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of y'all know I work with rescue and have some of my own rescues, so i just thought I'd share with you the neat thing i just bought :)

I got my- I'm worth a second chance, ADOPT ME vest and i'm verrryyy happy!!!! It came really wuick once the payment was confirmed recieved. Here is a pic of my bff dog Zeppelin modeling the vest. Lol it will be a bit large for pilot as I had Liberty in mind when i purchased it but as soon as i get the funds I do believe I will get one in every size!!!!

here is the link to were i got it, i got the green and asked for baby pink lettering (i know you can't see it in the pic but it the right color) and they did it excatly to my specifications with no additional charge

Adopt Me Rescue Dog Vests

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool , hope that helps get some dogs some wonderful homes.

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so, i think if nothing else it great to bring attention to the fact that the dogs up for adoption, makes it easier to approch someone to when you see the dog wearing it instead of just standing back going awww he's cute lol for some reason I've been told I'm not very approchable something about looking like I'm always ready to punch a punk :p

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
great idea! I always go up to the pups I see with them on. Hope it finds lots of home for you!

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
great idea! I always go up to the pups I see with them on. Hope it finds lots of home for you!
Yup I sure hope so, theory being the quicker there adopted, the quicker I can save the next one!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts