Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here, have a soda. Sit down :D

So, remember when i showed sneak peeks of the new Gryphons a while back? Well i'm releasing them now. But i haven't finished drawing all of them...
Oh well.
Here's Balthazar.

And Morpheus.

Those are the starters. More coming soon :)
They'll be on my new art website that i'm building. Can't wait to show you all!
PLUS!...

I took the time to color Badger. I met a red Akita with a liver nose. His owner told me that they can have these kinds of noses. So Badger for now is a Red American Akita.
(i just had to put the shine on his nose.)

I wuvs him so...sorry for the uncolored fur. Its suppose to be white, but my camera said no it's gonna be light grey.

Want art? Let me know :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
amazing , love the new work , that 1st pic is my fav and Ilove the color on teh akita very pretty. good job as always :)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
your pics are amazing BSE!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Annie, I am in love with Morpheous, he si rockin his Gryphoness :D Great job on Badger, you know I love me some red dogs :D Huggles :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Polly want a cracker?..no, more like Balthazar want a severed head? LOL!!! Wicked Gryphons:) The Akita is stunning too. My pup just woofed, "Oh, the other Badger" and jealously walked away.

·
Registered
144 Posts
these are really good. do you illustrate for any companies? I'm an artist too (graphic design) and those are super tight.

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Polly want a cracker?..no, more like Balthazar want a severed head? LOL!!! Wicked Gryphons:) The Akita is stunning too. My pup just woofed, "Oh, the other Badger" and jealously walked away.
LOL! Hmm, lets see. Balt likes deer, but looooves horses :) Fresh meat or no eat XD
Awe, well that's okay Badger! Once i learn how to draw ur color we'll just have to include you in a pic! hahahaa!

these are really good. do you illustrate for any companies? I'm an artist too (graphic design) and those are super tight.
Nope. I'd like to though. :)
You are? Omgosh so cool! May i see some of your works? :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nope. I'd like to though. :)
You are? Omgosh so cool! May i see some of your works? :)
You should think about doing something with that when you go to college. I'm fixing to finish up my graphic design degree and if you like to draw you would probably enjoy that.

Yeah i will put some up on here for you too look at. It will just be my drawings and stuff not my graphic design work...

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
very cool art Cody :D

Annie you always amaze me at your talent :D Love it

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Annie your work never stops amazing me! Amazing as always! :)
Lol thanks dude!

You should think about doing something with that when you go to college. I'm fixing to finish up my graphic design degree and if you like to draw you would probably enjoy that.

Yeah i will put some up on here for you too look at. It will just be my drawings and stuff not my graphic design work...
Yeah, i'm going to collage for Graphic Design. Full Sail University :)

I am so in love with the first one <3

You are so talented!
Awwwwe, thankies! lol!! Hugs!

here's a couple... horrible resolution i'm sorry took them with my phone

charcoal

pastel

colored pencil

charcoal

WOW, those are fan-tab-ulous!!!!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Nisse, your work is wonderful, as usual! I can't pick a favorite because they're all so darn good! Keep up the great work lil mama! Auntie loves you!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts