Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Blaykorou (Blayke)
Type: Galyuh Gryphon
Clan: He avoids the stress along with his brother Morpheus
Height: 10 1/2 ft
Weight: 240 kg
Personality: Blayke is the only Gryphon known to be related to the Galatines: the most hated species by Gryphons. He and Morpheus are adopted brothers, while one lives in Glacia and the other in Galyuh. The two spent the first 10 years of their lives together in Galyuh, but after Morpheus learned about what he was and their history, he left to live a different life. Blayke doesn't hang around much because he and his brother are so distant. He could get to him faster if he had wings, but he was cursed as a child as a result of forming relationships with Galatines, and other creatures from the lands of Onnix, and Schongaria. Right now he's still in school studying about what he is and the things around him, all Gryphons are required to go to be informed on what they are and why they are hated by many.
Little is known about Galyuh Gryphons, and to make matters more difficult, Blayke is the only one believed to still be in existence.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Sweet i like him a lot!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool, I love the storys behind them you should put your work into a book since you write so well also.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That is awesome! You are amazing! Luv it! :)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Exceptional work indeed T'nisse, as if I really had to say it:) I think Blayke and I would be good friends because I have no problems with the Galatines;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
nice work! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet i like him a lot!
Hahaha so do i! Thank you! :D

very cool, I love the storys behind them you should put your work into a book since you write so well also.
I plan to make a chapter series on Rascal and his buddies. I would really like to do the same with my role play characters, but i have to get down the plot stories and scrptis first. I know that it would take time but i really would look forward ot that over the summer. Rascal would be for all ages, but i would only recommend my roleplay characters that include the Gryphons and Galatines and stuff for teens and older because they go to war and clash with other clans and when i type this out while rolepalying with my teen friends its heavily detailed. Like one of my Gryphon characters, Balthazar, joined forces with his enemies to wipe out his own kind, so it would have to been for teens and up haha :)
Thank you :D :hug:

That is awesome! You are amazing! Luv it! :)
Thank you! I'm glad that you like it! He came out of no where because most of my characters i planned out up to 6 months ago, but he came in two days hahaha. :D

Exceptional work indeed T'nisse, as if I really had to say it:) I think Blayke and I would be good friends because I have no problems with the Galatines;)
Yes, you both would make really awesome friends hahaha! :D I'll be showing off some colored Galatines really soon; Eurokai, Falagar, and Skairugia :D
Thanks buddy!

nice work! ;)
Thank you!

Awsome work Annie!!!You really do need to write and illustrate your own book. I know it woud be a top seller.
Awwwe, you really think so? It'd be awesome if it did! :D
Thank you so much! :hug:

amazing work as usual!
Thank you misseh! :hug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts