Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am driving 3 hours to pick up my new puppy. I am soooo excited.
I will post pictures tonight. I am still going back and forth on whether I should crop his ears or not. I'd like to show him ADBA and AADR, USDO. I've always like the crop look.. guess I will have to see what his ears look like in person.
:roll:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
CONGRATS! and good luck on the drive :) I like natural ears on a dog....it gives them character. If you plan on showing your dog then I would consider it but even show dogs don't need them cropped to win events. My girls ears sit half rose prick on both sides. If they were un-even like one standing up and one flopped over I would have considered cropping but I didn't have to :D Now I can put the money towards something else for her :roll: Can't wait to see pics!

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Puppy time!
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. :)

·
Registered
776 Posts
If your planning to show and the pups ears arnt perfect natural then you should def think about cropping.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
congrats , cant wait to see pics

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
congrats!!! Good luck on the drive.... Can't wait to see pics :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone.. just got back. Gonna rest up, then it is picture time! If my avatar is showing up.. that's him. He is my first "game-bred" (hope I am not miss-using that word) pup. I do love his ears, but I'm not sure. He is about 10 weeks old now.. I'll let you guys give me your opinion on it.. be back later.. thanks again.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Oh man, you are going to give everyone here puppy fever!! ;) haha He looks so cute!! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
776 Posts
i want another pup so bad lol
my wife told me i was not allowed to look at puppy pics hehe
awsome lookin guy you got there

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
AWW. He is precious! :) What are your plans with him? You doing conformation or any sports?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Absolutely!!

I am active in the sport of weight pulling. I haven't been in the show ring yet, but would like to show this pup, if anyone has any info or advice.. that would be great.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you.. and I know what you mean. I finally divorced my husband last year.. he wasn't a dog person whatsoever.
lol, they just don't understand.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by motocross308

Thank you.. and I know what you mean. I finally divorced my husband last year.. he wasn't a dog person whatsoever.
lol, they just don't understand.
match making, gopitbull.com style.

good looking pup too!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute, I love the natural ears on puppys but adults I love the look of a good crop so I always try and think ahead of when they outgrow the puppy cuteness :) either way its your choice both look good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts