Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
No I don;t do my own shots. I take Mikado in every year for his shots as he goes alot. He gets DHLP-PV-CV and rabies every 3 yrs. Maggies is so old I quit giving her her shots. Chalice gets the same as Mikado plus kennel cough because she is around alot of other dogs.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
Nope, I don't give my own, either. I had a bad experience with this and plus, on the off chance something were to happen, I need to have record of their shots. In my county, the receipt from the farm supply store isn't enough. So I take them to the vet once a year.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Buster gets his done at the vet: rabies, distemper, parvo, bortadella, I might be missing one I forgot.

·
Registered
39 Posts
shots

We were going to give B.J. his own shots but decided we needed legit documentation, as we wanna be able to go visit relatives in the states... and will need proper vaccination records to prove. As we wanna take him across the boarder.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
With the exception of the Rabies vaccine we give all our dogs thier shots. We order them from Smith and Foster or is it Foster and Smith? Anyway we only use Fort Dodge which is what the vets order. Never had a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts