Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On tuesday I took Vendetta along when we went to pottery class as I had to head to Walker for my sons Tae Kwon Do after and it was my day off I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. I stopped at the c-store my son got a chicken sandwhich. He only ate part of it and set the rest of this warm good smelling sandwhich on the dash. I had to run into the grocery store for a few things I told Vendetta to "Leave it" and I hoped for the best. I was in the store about 20minutes when I came out she was sitting there with her nose on the dash staring at the sandwhich.

Oh my gosh what a good girl. :clap::clap: Yes I had bought her a treat.

I think she knows the "leave it" command.:woof::woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Way to go Vendetta, that is so awesome, she is such a good girl, and lmaoo at her with her head on teh dash starin at it, going "get in my belly" :p

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
that great, i love the leave it command it's the best most pratical command there is!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
That is an even better story that I expected!! I doubt we have much chance at that one with Ruby but now I'm thinking of creating a setup just to see where we stand....LOL Good girl , Vendetta !!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY! thats the best! Great job!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you.

I actually had a ady get mad at me because she had set out some dog food for her dog and he didnt eat it a and I waked past with Vendetta and tod er to leave it the woman was like " She can have it it is good food" I said Thank you but no my girl doesnt just eat anything she finds. The woman said "I would never hurt a dog and it is good food that is the stupidest thing I ever heard a dog should be able to eat what it wants."

I often wonder if that dog is still alive.

·
Registered
182 Posts
That is something I have always believed in. My dogs in the past and now with Chevelle only eat from their bowl or from my hands. My thinking is if they think its ok to eat whatever they want they could eat something outside that may make them sick.

·
Registered
195 Posts
yea, i only allow my dogs to eat from their bowls also.

But if i left chino alone with a sandwich on my dash i would come back to see my whole dash missing lol

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL thats funny.

My sister had a Staffordshire. She took her with to work one day. My sister only had to work a couple of hours and then they were going to go to town and do some stuff. Well my sister came out of the office and her dash was missing. Jannatay had chewed the whole thing off. LOL that ws the last time Jannatay went to work with my sister.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tried it again just to see if she really did have the command down.

This time i went grocery sopping and I had a bag of different meats, chicken, pork and turkey. I told her to leave it and went into the book store was in there for about 20minutes. I came back to te bags all intact and my girl looking out the window waiting for me.

Good Girl Vendetta!!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
How did I miss this thread?
That's awesome Sharon!I lol'd while reading this at her staring at the dash at the sandwich when you came back out.
If that was Pretty Girl she would leave it until I walked out of sight then that sandwich would have been gone and she would have been holding her head down giving me puppy eyes not to scold her when I came back out.Bad girl knows her commands,she's just like my kids though and thinks she only has to listen while I'm around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts