Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got Dakota's collar in the mail from Lisa of Collarmania. I LOVE it

I must say, I'm so glad she was out of the original fabric I wanted. lol (These are taken at our class)

These pictures really don't do it justice at all (and the coloring is a bit off, it's actually a deeper/brighter green)

He missed the treat I tossed.

He got bored and started barking to get me to do something so I put him in a down stay on the pause table

Now, let's get these scores at the real test this weekend.

Our certificate, yes those are Scottish Deerhounds, they make Dakota look so small :tongue:

Also, for those who don't know. Dakota was very fearful of people (used to be where he wouldn't approach, he'd bark and growl), reactive/aggressive towards other dogs, and bad separation anxiety.Yet look at that paper! :woof: So proud of how far he has come, love my boy.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY!!!!!!! I knew he'd get it :) The collar looks great too I love that green on him :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
great collar but even better for him passing his tests! YAY congratulations girl! Great job for you both!!!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Collar looks great love that color on him!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! We graduated from the Rally O classes I took for fun tonight too, we got first place :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice colour and many congratulations on his certificate!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
that collar looks pretty awesome... and congrats on passin your classes!!! :D

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you guys! I love dragons so I couldn't pass that up... His 3 inch leather collar has dragon conchs too. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts