Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO!!!! Aww Bobo wants to be people. Him is so cute just chillin in the car :love:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooo Lauren, Penny used to do the same thing in the car, it was HER front seat and she thought she was people :D

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
That is the "fat man" sit. LOL! it's wicked funny to see. Especially from Kangol. LMAO!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Put a hat on him,and you could use the express lanes.
Yeah I got pulled over for that once here in Atlanta riding with him in the HOV lane. Apparently, he doesn't count as a vehicle occupant even though he is heavy enough to activate my airbag sensor. Such crap!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lmaoooo Lauren, Penny used to do the same thing in the car, it was HER front seat and she thought she was people :D
Kangol makes everyone ride in the back.... Ask Ronnie.... He wasn't moving for nothing. I finally tricked him into the back and he decided he would ride on my center console between the two of us. Isssssues.................

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha Penny was the same, she made the boys ( when they got along, ride in the back and Phoenix used to be soo butt hurt about it, cause it was his front seat, so he rode in the kids car seat and pouted :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts