Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MAN I WAS TRYIN TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT THOSE DUDES WERE SOME FAKES. THE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE SELLING PUREBRED REDNOSE PITS (SO THEY SAY.LOL) WITH PAPERS AND HEALTH CERF.HOW ABOUT THE DOGS WERE MIXED WITH LAB AND ALL THE PAPERS WERE FAKE HEALTH CERFS AND ALL.THEY ALSO WERE CHARGING LIKE $350.BUT THEY GOT BUSTED YESTER DAY BY ANIMAL CONTROL BECAUSE FINALLY SOMEBODY REALIZED WHAT WAS GOING ON!!! DANG I HATE UNDER HAND PEOPLE THAT TRY TO GET OVER ON PEOPLE AND THE BREED.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Can you turn your caps off.....Thank you.

That is messed up. I hate how dishonest people are. The mighty dollar is more inportant than integrity.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know right!The thing that mad me really mad he was telling people that my dog champ came from one of his litter's.some people came to me and asked me about it i was like what??? champ's mother and father belong to my brother so u know i had to go around there. the dude denied it aanyway and said he never said but more than one person came to me about that. but make a long story short there operations have been put to a stop!!

3,968 Posts
yet another average byb...stopping puppy crime one byb at a time. ruin those scum bags!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
can you really get people in trouble for selling the wrong breed of dog as advertised? hmm This is really cool news if it's true!

3,968 Posts
can you really get people in trouble for selling the wrong breed of dog as advertised? hmm This is really cool news if it's true!
if thats the case i should call up on every byb and byb add i spot!!!! i guess you can saying you are selling something calling it what its not and someone finds out that person lied to them about what they bought it seems to make sense that someone could get introuble for false adverising especially if they are like most bybs and refuse any sort of a refund or taking back the pup even if it is for free. i wonder what could happen if someone got caught selling a mixed pup with hung papers! i should try that maybe go ask ?'s at city hall on what could happen in that type of situation.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I think that they were actually doing something more illegal like and the pups/breeding stopped as a result of the other stuff. Either that or they were suppose to have a license and didn't. I don't know but either way I'm glad they were stopped.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
They were forging health certs and papers. This is a little more involved than simply claiming purebreed and it's not.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Can you turn your caps off.....Thank you.

That is messed up. I hate how dishonest people are. The mighty dollar is more inportant than integrity.
i second that mik!! i always said if it comes down to a million bucks or my morals, i'd go with the morals...

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep they also got caught up on cock fighting charges i didn't even know they had chickens.lol damn!!! but they really messed up cause the police found the weapons the chickens use. but grizz i got you bro!!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
The chickens had weapons?!?.......Yuo must mean the stuff they used to make the chickens mean......I got a picture in my head of a chicken with an assult rifle under its wing.....not pretty at all.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think in cock fighting they put sharpened metal spurs on the chickens so they can do more damage, I'm not 100% sure, but I think I saw them confiscate stuff like that on one of the animal cops shows.
Sometimes its a blade, sometimes a spike, and in training it can be like a little boxing glove type spur so the chickens train without cutting each other. roosters are inherently mean. Ask anyone whos actually dealt with them, fearless bastards.
No I don't fight chickens, nor do I condone it.
I live in Louisiana. Cock fighting just turned illegal here.
Plus I have a friend who did a research paper on cock fighting culture.
I wanted to get a retired gamecock right after the ban started but I live in the city and its not a city type pet. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts