Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I begged and pleaded with one of my employees to stop her boyfriend from buying pups from what she described to me as some real nasty byb business. As she told me; kennels looked like broke down chicken coops, yard filled with random items, hoarder style, and the biggest red flag, these people couldn't provide ANY kind of paper work. No health screenings, no vet papers of any sort, no registrations for dogs, nothing whatsoever. And they had no problems letting go of the pups at 6 weeks old.

Nothin got through to her boyfriend and the douche bought 2 pups, one for him and one for his brother.
And then reality broke through the front door.....

The pup on the right (his brother's) died of parvo, his has now been at the vet's for over a week being treated for parvo.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
sorry but if you cant get anything you ask for , health certificate , or health guarantee in writting so you can have your vet check him out then its a bad idea to purchase the pup. The buyer has to take some responsibility and if he didnt do any research or was ok with no paper work on the dog then he is just as much to blame. hope they learned a hard lesson here , poor pup though , is his ok ? or is it being treated for parvo as well?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
That's very sad but Parvo Vaccinations are not always 100% bullet proof and typically it takes a few rounds of shots before a pup builds up it's immunity to the vaccine so this could be a case where the pups were given their shots but they got parvo anyway because they were exposed to it and their immunity to the vaccine was not built up in their little systems yet. I am not saying this was or wasn't a byb because I don't know them. I am just saying even pups who do get their shots can still get parvo and die from it.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Pretty unfortunate situation

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The surviving pup has been at the vets for treatment.
It's just a little insane to understand someone's thought process when they see all the bad signs clear as day but somehow still proceed to hand over their money.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Some people just want a dog and they will pay out money just to get one not thinking about all the consequences that surround it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
You cant fix stupid. Stuborn morons whom think that they know everything but know nothing.
Personally besides places like this i no longer help people at all. Places like this give you the kinds of people that are one step ahead of the average jerkoff, they are here generally as they want to get answers to their questions not to disagree with people more knowledgable then they.
Let em stuff up and learn from the mistakes and help those who want to be helped, lifes to short to waste it on morons.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
OMG how sad :( those poor little pups. This kind of thing truly breaks my heart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts