Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt find pic thread sorry for posting this here.But this is Crawford off Manny alot of people have been wanting to see this guy so i will bust him out for the first time

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
WOW Shannon he is a sharp looking boy. Who is the dam? He looks a little taller than Manny.....by the way where are my pictures of Manny?

I got this moved to the right section for ya. :)

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he is taller then manny his dam is lil bug wich believe it of not she was shorter then manny funny how them genes work huh lol........

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Awww there is my boy!!!! :clap: I love Manny so much he is so darn cute. I just want to hold his face and squish it. Is he still just a mellow layed back guy?

Lil Bug uh. She is cute. :D Do you still have Black Bette?

Are you keeping this girl if so what is her name she a beautiful brindle.

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yip he is still the same old laid back dude and yes i still have Black bettie wich is this brindle girls mother i am keeping this girl and her name is Susie

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Long time no see man. Beautiful pics as always. I'm really lovin Suzie and Crawford, very very nice productions :) I think you hit you limit on dogs though so you'd better ship Suzie on over to CA, I promise I'll take good care of her :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG SHannon awesome pics :D Crawford is gorgeous and I am lovin SUsie, gorgeous brindle :D Thanks for sharing :D

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
good to see you drop by shannon. all your dogs look good, but ottis is my favorite now and forever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts