Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the blurb about it at the end of last week's episode, here is the info from animalplanet.com :

"It's that simple. You tune in for an all-new episode of Pit Bulls & Parolees Saturday, Nov. 27 at 10 PM E/T and we donate money to the Villalobos Rescue Center. For every viewer who tunes in, Animal Planet will make a donation to Tia and her crew. So warm up those Thanksgiving leftovers, kick up those feet and watch. No shopping required. It's the easiest gift you'll give all season -- and possibly the one that makes the most difference.

You Watch. We Give. It's that simple. Don't miss it.

Animal Planet will donate $.10 for every viewer who tunes in up to a total of $50,000. Actual numbers determined based on cumulative viewers as measured by Nielsen."

It doesn't seem like a lot -- I know my first reaction was "Ten cents??? That's it??"

But I did the calculations and at ten cents a viewer, it only takes 500,000 viewers for Animal Planet to reach their goal of $50,000.

Again, you can donate to Villalobos Rescue Center by watching their show Pit Bulls & Parolees tonight at 10 pm eastern time, on the Animal Planet channel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I posted this on my FB & on a few Pit Bull sites. Hopefully I can get my friends to share it on their FB too & spread the word!

PB&P made me a Pit Bull lover, which I was not before. Didn't believe the hype, just wasn't a fan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts