Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Storm is 6 months now. Before she even hit that age people were asking if im going to breed. They even say they have a purebred male JUST FOR HER. I must say to them, how is your male bred? Pause. Dumb look. "He's a blue nose?" Are you kidding me? Thats horrible to think your dog should be bred because of that small fact. Let alone you own him and not know anything about the breed except that it should be bred. RIDICULOUS!!!

I tell them shes fixed (lying), shes blind in one eye (lying again) and shes just a family pet. pretty much saying anything to these ppl to get them off my case.

talk to you guys later. i have more stories but im at work.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i was walking atlas to the university and i walked by some guy and he asked if i would sell atlas ....i told him to f off and i kept o walking ....

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bmoretrue- yeah she will a little after 1yrs old. i heard about pros n cons of fixing. so ima wait a bit longer.

bully keeper- this is why redog has an overflow of pits at his shelter. we need to help save these babies first before bringing more into the world.

atlas- i dont think he had a for sale sign on him lol.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
bmoretrue- yeah she will a little after 1yrs old. i heard about pros n cons of fixing. so ima wait a bit longer.

bully keeper- this is why redog has an overflow of pits at his shelter. we need to help save these babies first before bringing more into the world.

atlas- i dont think he had a for sale sign on him lol.
With a female, I would fix before her first heat, just because it basically removes the chance of mammary cancer. I waited with my pug, because I was afraid she wouldn't fill out, but She has been the same size since like 5 months old lol. Now she has a bump on her tummy, and I'm worried it might be a tumor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts