Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You advertise puppies for sale in the back window of your car!!!

Went to TSC today to pick up some food, and when I pulled into the parking lot I see 4 cars in a row advertising puppies for sale. They are all written with shoe polish, or deoderant. First cars window "Red nose Pittbul puppees". Second car "Pooboxer puppies for sale." Third car "Pittie pups for sale." Fourth car, "AKC english Bulldog puppies $700.00"
I wish I had my camera would have helped show the hilarity of it. Just pisses me off. IRRR. Seems to be the only type of breeder around here.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Seen that around here too. Also see cardboard boxes on the street corner, turned upside down with "pit pups" and the phone number. Also theres like a huge plywood board thats been painted white, looks really weathered that has pit pups and a phone number along my road. I am wondering if they are just always peddling pups. I thought about getting the number just out of curiosity if they are always breeding or not. In my town you have to have a license to breed dogs... I'm not above turning someone in that is constantly peddling...

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Any given weekend I can guarantee you that I can find at LEAST two Walmart's around here that will have people selling "RARE BLUE PIT BULLS!!!"

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I saw pit bull pups on the corner across from wal mart today. People always go there to sell their pups. They were out walking around in the grass, right next to the road! All I could imagine was how many other pups might have been in that grass and wonder if it was infected with parvo. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts