·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very nice, such a pretty girl.

Reactions: SMiGGs

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
YAY!!!! I think she looks GREAT (but I know nothing about what its supposed to look like) I do know, to me, she doesn't look uncomfortable, and she looks natural, and a LOT of dogs I have seen do not, lol.

Love the last one, she is totally trying to sneak you a kiss lol Your inverted bully doc is a riot :)

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
what kind of dog is it?

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
LMAO!! Oh Smiggs.
She's a beutiful American Bully and I think she looks VERY much like the Bully Doc Key. I hope she keeps that conformation and wins tons of shows for you. I look forward to seeing her name name on Laurens list of Ch and GCh. :)

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol maybe, i didnt win that show, but oh well. Thanks for the kind words ecko mac.

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
Sometimes the judging might not necessarily be what we want. They all have different preferences. If I were a judge she would def place. I'm not really good at conformation or anything, but she does match the diagram pretty much spot on.

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
Wow. Makes me wonder what the winning dogs looked like.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Wow. Makes me wonder what the winning dogs looked like.
You would be surprised LMAO, the winning dog laid down the whole class and when asked to gait him the handler WALKED him. Guess it pays to buy a dog the judge produced.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
That situation is shady... i saw the video wasnt impressed at all with the winner and 2nd place either...
thats how it is with bullies

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
YUP I can for sure see why people complain on the politics of it. Deffinately seeled the deal to where I wont bother wasting money to travel for a shows. Judges placing dogs they produced when they should have dismissed the dog, placing sway backs and fat over weight dogs who lay down in the ring { like seriously NO other registry have I ever seen a dog lay down in the ring and not once but every time they stopped. HORRIBLE handling skills} , Really dissapointed me . I hope a complaint is made from someone who was there with video proof *cough * mig *cough* lol.
Oh well one thing people cant say was they envy wasnt on point cause she was along with a couple others in that HUGE class lol. You guys did very well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts