Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I do lol. he refused to come in the house but if I offered to play with him he was all for it { except the one time he wouldnt come play cause it was going towards the door to go in and he wanted none of that lol} I did end up having to carry him in and the minute I put him down inside he got the zoomies and bounced around me al crazy lol.

Reactions: aus_staffy

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry for the camera shaking was running around and had bambi pulling my hand lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwwww he wasn't ready YET! he wanted more outside nice weather fun :) love how he plays and then as soon as you say house, he is like uh ughhh, lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol was such a brat , when he is looking off to space he is blatanly ignoring me , there was no cat , squirell , person, car , bike, dog lol nothing where he was looking he was just ignoring me . BRAT.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL! What a lugnut! LOL! He is so stinkin cute and he listens really well ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know for the longest time I thought maybe he was deaf lol, but funny how when that food bowl comes out he hears it from in the bedroom where he asleep lol. he is typical male I think , selective hearing lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
you know for the longest time I thought maybe he was deaf lol, but funny how when that food bowl comes out he hears it from in the bedroom where he asleep lol. he is typical male I think , selective hearing lol.
hahahahaha :rofl: thats a riot! and so true :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
HAAHA cute..Gotta see mine...Stubborn isnt the word..When they dont want to do something, forget it.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMg this is the 1st of my bunch to pull this on me lol . He is too cute to get mad at but the tough love is on its way if he thinks this will last much longer lol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I gotta say- he is a handsome boy.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
What a funny video :rofl:. Nitro was a willful pup and still has a bit of a stubborn streak like that. I love the way his legs just stop working when you say "house".

·
Registered
294 Posts
I can NOT stand it when they act so stubborn that they gotta turn their head and act like theyre ignoring!!! LOL My Bailey doesnt like to go outside sometimes or get off my bed. she's real good @ playing dead lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol ya he plays dumb very well lol , he pulled this with the boyfriend today it didnt fly with him , needless to say crush walked in the house today lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks adrian , looks better then he behaves for sure.

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
He is so freaking handsome!! He needs his booty kicked for his stubborness tho loll
And he gets away with it cause hes handsome doesn't he woman?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes u know it lol , How can I get mad at that face lol makes it 100x harder. But yes he is starting to get stricter rules enforced on him just like the rest lol. Honestly our focus has been on other areas of training he had nothing done with him before we got him here { our baby pups half his age were better trained , house broken then he was lol} . And that video was the 1st day he pulled that on me , made me laugh had to video it. but he hasnt gotten away with it since, just makes me feel so bad when I get tough with him he has the saddest lil face when he's in trouble lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's cute, mine does that sometimes too :) where'd you get crush's collar? I've been looking everywhere for one like that and I can't find any!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts