Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im just a bit revved atm coz i was on the missus FB and seen some girl was advertising pups for sale so i wanted to be nosey and click on it to have a look and the puppys were tiny they were 3 weeks old and she was getting rid of them i was disgusted.
i commented and acted like i was interested asking what breed they were and if they were vaxed and stuff nd why she was gettin rid of em so early
and her reply was that they r american bull terrier cross and that the mother dog wasnt feeding them no more and she didnt have the cash to by milf and food :mad:

so not only was she claiming that there a breed that dosent exsist but after i had a go at her for getting rid off them so early she turned around and said the vet told her it was ok to get rid of them.
which is most probably lies because i dont know i vet that would tell a person its ok to get rid of 3 week old pups.

some one else told her they were reporting her to animal welfare and i told her theres no such thing as an am bull terrier and she went off telling me to wiki it so i did lol and as i suspected am bullterrier didnt come up just EBT and APBT.

i stalked her profile lol and found out she was like 16 years old jeezus seems like people will say anything to sell there pups.

the worst thing is that it wasnt even an accidental litter i seen on her page her and some guy organizing the breeding.
oh and her dog is a bullmastiff x rottie

sorry bout the rant lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
And the world turns ...

Another day another idiot. This is pretty much why I try not to talk dogs with the general public. You never know what fresh lunacy you'll see next.

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the girl was like his purebred american bullterrier i have papers so i asked her to post a pic and asked what registery recognises the breed and conveniatly the owner that has the papers has moved town lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
Mate there are literally hundreds of Aussies doing this on FB everyday every tom **** or hazza is hocking their red nosed wares on facebook like they have a clue what they are talking about, they are all hero know it alls whom think they know everything about the dogs but simply cant prevent an acidental breeding.

I use to hae a large portion of Aussies whom own the breed as it seemed like another way to connect with people closer than the states but i quickly found that i culled my list for the better. Cut them off ya list and keep the decent owners then start again, i have actually connected with some pretty decent owners from there but ive culled 100% more than i have kept. Unfortunatly anything with a rednose is a peddlers dream.

Added; just because they are not in the ANKC doesnt mean there are no Aussie registries, there is an Aussie registry and an NZ one for us .

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
it got me wild that shes only 16 and thinks she knos it all and it was no accident it was planned weeks ago.

and im from a small town in SA and theres a fair few lads with the breed but im sure they only have em as u kno what enlargers lol and apperently my bitch isnt a pitbull because she hasnt got a rednose lol uneducated people make me laugh oh and coz my dog dont weigh more than 50 kgs it aint a pitbull haha i just laugh

·
Registered
600 Posts
Mate i am from SA myself and this is second to QLD when it comes to peddlers. I have not seen it that bad here myself but i have however heard SA is by far he worst from a well known old timer.PM me your details of the area your in if you like most people in SA are pretty quiet and keep to themselves.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Like sand through the hourglass ... these are the breeders of our lives.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
That's okay I've been hooked on General Hospital since I was about 5 lol
It is the only TV I watch actually.
Yeah I've never really been a soap kind of person but for some reason I just remember stuff like that. I can't tell you what 7 x 7 is but I can remember the theme tune to Airwolf. Both have their good points.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I wouldn't have a clue, mate. It's just one of those things that I can't clear out of my mental hard drive.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Days of our lives, baha that **** was on when i was a wee child! Victor lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts