Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to see what kid of beds you guys all have for your dogs. Since Dosia is now an only dog and my son outgrew his toddler bed, we decided to give it to Dosia :) He's so spoiled can you tell :)

he's got Winnie the Pooh sheets and blankets for it too ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
That's so cute. I have a therpedic bed. My sister Made fun of me for him having a better bed ten she had lol. Since the technology was invented by NASA that's hat I call his bed. "bed" is my bed and would have been confusing :)

Dosia looks sooooo comfortable in his bed :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats way too cute, we got ours a costco bed in the living room but at night crush still prefers our bed lol. Dosia looks pretty comfy though.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Lol! I love it, too cute.

Dakota has a dog bed in the corner but he doesn't use it too often, actually it's two stacked on top of each other so he could fit on it all.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Luna has a bed in her crate, but at night she sleeps with hubby and I in our bed!!! Last night my 4 yr old came into our bed and I swear Luna and him were fighting over who got to sleep next to me!!!! lol

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
I have two crib mstress there waterproff, thick and match any decor when you change the comforter

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
D is so rotten.. lol.. pheonix sleeps in the bed with me when hes inside... the rest go straight to their crates :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
shoot my old girl bella, and harley have many beds lol
Bella has a dog bed in the office that is made out of a egg crate padding(which needs replacing here shortly), from a old love seat that we got rid off we took the custion off and use that as another one. Then during the day time between the egg crate bed she feels the need to sleep on the king size tempurpedic mattress in moms room XD

harley well, she takes over bellas custion, has a fluffy dog bed out in the office, and sleeps at night on the tempurpedic bed with mom and dad

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
toddler beds with pink sheets and frills !! :)
blankets in the winter, and a fan in the FL summer!!

its so funny, the other day she had the dogbed on top of the toddler bed laying in it ! haha comfy i bet!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL that's awesome, we've got some spoiled dogs up in here :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
well.....i bought him this bed 2 weeks ago

i have a spare bedroom so i tried to be kind and left his crate open , one dog bed and one human bed with no sheets just a mattress (other than 2 empty dressers the room is empty.

came home from work and here was his dog bed hahahahah

so now....i leave him home in his room with an open crate, human bed and lots of chewing toys.....he wont touch the crate....he lays on the human bed and chews on toys....been a week and zero issues.

I am glad i dont have to leave him inside that darn crate any longer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts