Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first logged on it gave me a drop down PM from a split seconds glance it looked like from Lisa, but I moved forward to read her thread on her new puppy instead of immediately opening the PM. Now I cannot access the Unread Private Message and it has that annoying number 1 next to Your Notifications. Help someone can help, I don't like those numbers sitting up there.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
This was a mass PM from a spammer that was mass deleted.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I have the same problem says i recieved a PM from lauren but the only message there is one we had a few days ago , keeps saying I have 1 unread message and wont go away.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I have the same problem says i recieved a PM from lauren but the only message there is one we had a few days ago , keeps saying I have 1 unread message and wont go away.
Weird.... Haven't sent you anything except that profile message on Thursday.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ya it isnt showing anything from you but popped up I had a message from you and now the notification wont go away lol

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
I thought i was so special getting a PM :(

Then it was just a repeat of my infraction LOL.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dave could you reset my notifications or something along those lines? I know we had this issue a couple of years ago with the number sitting in limbo up on the top right, but i don't remember what you did to get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
right... i saw the spam message in my other email box n when i came here to take care of it the message was gone but the little 1 unread is still there. i'm kinda OCD n am havin a hard time with this. lmao. please to fix!!!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
right... i saw the spam message in my other email box n when i came here to take care of it the message was gone but the little 1 unread is still there. i'm kinda OCD n am havin a hard time with this. lmao. please to fix!!!
Haha, same here. I randomly go up to click it again and it just takes me back to my messages. I think it's making me loopy, I keep clicking it even though I know it won't do anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.