Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone want to share photos of their puppy the first night they got them ( or they were born)
Let's get this sparkin!
Puppy first night photos.

By the way, I'm a new member. Owner of 14 week old blue nose female with photos in my album, just wanted to give a shout out to all members and veterans and get acquainted with the forum, looking to gain knowledge and help out fellow members.

I got videos of my baby on youtube, search "NinaThePitbull"

Peace
(more pics in my album )

http://www.youtube.com/user/NinaThePitbull

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
those r great photos very cute dogs

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
this is Kyza at 3 days hehe

this is her on her first night at home, what a horrid night that was, she cryed all night and wouldnt eat anything but roast chicken, then she threw it up and mooshed it in her bed, smelt lovely (NOT) haha

·
Registered
897 Posts
Here is when I first saw Enzo at 4 weeks...

His 1st day at home...

·
Registered
102 Posts
i have so many baby pics! but ill just post a few,leo at 7 wks, learning to share nicely

the first thing he did when we got him home was hide under this bush lol

roxxys first day home!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i just love enzo, and some dogs i can't see the resemblance from their puppy pictures to their current ages, but i think he looks the same, just bigger! i dunno why i feel that way, but i just LOVE him :love::love:
after seeing those photos . i think Im starting to catch some Enzo fever myself. Hey Megan, Im Oscar from NYC, new member, hope to be chatting with you sometime.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts