Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flex is ukc registered(getting adba reg) and I wanted to see other peoples ukc dogs. My other dog and most everyone I knows dogs are adba. Please post pics and peds of your dogs. Please only your dogs incase a breeding question comes up.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
everyone has the right to argue their viewpoints regardless of yours

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
I have UKC dogs but they are am bullys so would not count as a UKC style dog IMO.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,358 Posts
lets keep it simple.. there is no breed of dog as the Pit Bull.. There are breeds of dogs that fall under "pit bull" .. As far as papers.. Well UKC wouldnt recognize your dog as an American Pit Bull Terrier unless it won twice when the APBT was the poster boy for the UKC. Function Term...

Colby, Stratton, Armitage, Heinzl, .. I call em bulldogs cause thats what they are :)

Once upon time it was important to have UKC dog; now ADBA or BDR is the only way to insure both legacy and work. Irony

I haven't had a UKC dog since 2002. She was all Hicks Yoda < bozo< loposay and colby mostly with some nebbletts in there..

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
well to be fair I know of some bullys registered with the ADBA as well, I think a registry is only so good, not any better then any other IMO. You do have to look at the bloodlines to tell what you have regardless of what the papers say you have.
To the OP I have no idea what your dogs lines are so they could very well be APBT I wont argue with that. If you want I can post my UKC dogs but they are am bullys to be honest :) MSk your dog is gorgeous and a good example IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
my dogs are not the point. my post was a general comment. and yes i have the right to express those too.
i read your orignal post before you edited it... nice save. distinction between APBT and bullys is not "in the eyes of the beholder". your personal classification of a dog does not supercede factual evidence.

Reactions: rabbit

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
well to be fair I know of some bullys registered with the ADBA as well, I think a registry is only so good, not any better then any other IMO. You do have to look at the bloodlines to tell what you have regardless of what the papers say you have.
To the OP I have no idea what your dogs lines are so they could very well be APBT I wont argue with that. If you want I can post my UKC dogs but they are am bullys to be honest :) MSk your dog is gorgeous and a good example IMO.
Thanks! I had been eyeballing him for close to a year before I got him. Hoping to get a pretty quick UKC CH out of him. :roll:

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Im pickin up Banshee from the April ADBA show in Vegas. She has UKC papers as well, although im not sure if she fits their standard.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
She would do fine a UKC depends on the Judge some like her build some like a more classic bully build just depends on the area and judges.

·
Banned
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's hilarious most whopper dogs are adba yet they're "known mixs" I've been on 3 "pitbull" forums and every one of them had 15 ppl who "knew sum1 who knew Eddington and knows his secrets" I've been told bouncer was a bm and that bouncer wasnt whoppers dad dick bruiser was, or that whopper wasn't chevys dad French mastiff was.

Everyone knows Eddington had game and big dog stock. They're plenty of to standard dogs without any of Eddingtons big dog in them.

To be real any old "dogmen" was a crook. A liar, hustler, gambler, outlaw so u can't believe anything they say on paper or not. Unless u were there for every breeding of every dog in your dog peds u have no idea what u have point blank period. Idc who u know or what they told u. I've sat and looked family members, friends, and authority figures in the face and lied and anyone who says they haven't just lied to u. So with that said what's the difference in taking a none registered dog from the past and papering him under false lineage and the whopper or bully breedings?

Now that this thread has gone every route but seeing pics and peds of ukc DOGS can we maybe get back on that?

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,360 Posts
Sorry I didn't mean to start a crap storm. While I agree everybody has a right to their opinion that includes me as well. My opinion is these are falsely registered as APBT and are actually Am. Bullies. 2 of them are triple registered with UKC, ABKC, and ADBA although I'm not sure why.

Slayer

Buffy

Envy

Cash

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Naw its not hypocrisy at all. I'm laughing. This dnt bother me at all I just dnt see why forums can't ever just stay on track. All I wanted was to see some ukc registered dog regardless of what u "classify" them. I didn't anywhere say I wanted to just see apbt or bullys I wanted to see them all.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,345 Posts
Naw its not hypocrisy at all. I'm laughing. This dnt bother me at all I just dnt see why forums can't ever just stay on track. All I wanted was to see some ukc registered dog regardless of what u "classify" them. I didn't anywhere say I wanted to just see apbt or bullys I wanted to see them all.
It went off track because of how you posted. This is a public forum where people have the right to challenge others opinions. You stated your opinion as if you have no care to regard how a dog is bred and what it actually is regardless of what it has been papered as. Like you mentioned with the Whopper dogs they are known mixes, but are papered as APBTs. Well they may be papered as that but you will not find a single person that is knowledgeable on these dogs calling them APBTs.

All of my current dogs are UKC/ADBA and I have several past dogs that were UKC as well. I had almost all them ready to post in this thread when Firefox crashed lol. I don't have time right now to get all the picture links off Photobucket again, but will post them up this evening.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts