Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,358 Posts
lets keep it simple.. there is no breed of dog as the Pit Bull.. There are breeds of dogs that fall under "pit bull" .. As far as papers.. Well UKC wouldnt recognize your dog as an American Pit Bull Terrier unless it won twice when the APBT was the poster boy for the UKC. Function Term...

Colby, Stratton, Armitage, Heinzl, .. I call em bulldogs cause thats what they are :)

Once upon time it was important to have UKC dog; now ADBA or BDR is the only way to insure both legacy and work. Irony

I haven't had a UKC dog since 2002. She was all Hicks Yoda < bozo< loposay and colby mostly with some nebbletts in there..

· K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,358 Posts
That's hilarious most whopper dogs are adba yet they're "known mixs" I've been on 3 "pitbull" forums and every one of them had 15 ppl who "knew sum1 who knew Eddington and knows his secrets" I've been told bouncer was a bm and that bouncer wasnt whoppers dad dick bruiser was, or that whopper wasn't chevys dad French mastiff was.

Everyone knows Eddington had game and big dog stock. They're plenty of to standard dogs without any of Eddingtons big dog in them.

To be real any old "dogmen" was a crook. A liar, hustler, gambler, outlaw so u can't believe anything they say on paper or not. Unless u were there for every breeding of every dog in your dog peds u have no idea what u have point blank period. Idc who u know or what they told u. I've sat and looked family members, friends, and authority figures in the face and lied and anyone who says they haven't just lied to u. So with that said what's the difference in taking a none registered dog from the past and papering him under false lineage and the whopper or bully breedings?

Now that this thread has gone every route but seeing pics and peds of ukc DOGS can we maybe get back on that?
French mastiff is another byb term for DDB :) like they say itallian mastiff :hammer:

I don't think anyone mentioned whopper here, at least I didn't..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts