Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Naw its not hypocrisy at all. I'm laughing. This dnt bother me at all I just dnt see why forums can't ever just stay on track. All I wanted was to see some ukc registered dog regardless of what u "classify" them. I didn't anywhere say I wanted to just see apbt or bullys I wanted to see them all.
It went off track because of how you posted. This is a public forum where people have the right to challenge others opinions. You stated your opinion as if you have no care to regard how a dog is bred and what it actually is regardless of what it has been papered as. Like you mentioned with the Whopper dogs they are known mixes, but are papered as APBTs. Well they may be papered as that but you will not find a single person that is knowledgeable on these dogs calling them APBTs.

All of my current dogs are UKC/ADBA and I have several past dogs that were UKC as well. I had almost all them ready to post in this thread when Firefox crashed lol. I don't have time right now to get all the picture links off Photobucket again, but will post them up this evening.

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Oh come on Aimee Lamee! You got better picks of Honey! ;)

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Bully hass nothing to do with how the Amstaff or RE came to be since both where around before the bully was. Glad you "know" your stuff
You should at least be open to what other that may know have to tell you .

The reason get upset is because people will read your info and have all the wrong facts.
I think he just mis typed a coma. I went to go on the same war path as you and then after reading it I think he meant it as this:

I also know what a bully is, how the am staff came into being, how razor edge came into being, the difference between a bully, xl, and American pitbull terrier.
Which goes together better then:

I also know what a bully, is how the am staff came into being, how razor edge came into being, the difference between a bully, xl, and American pitbull terrier.

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Photobucket keeps crashing my browser no matter where I am lol. This is the 5th! time I have tried to make this post. All my dogs are UKC/ADBA. I have other dogs that could show UKC however they are ADBA type. I don't keep my pedigrees online, but some have taken them and posted them, so what I find I will add...Well scratch that! Looks like Bully pedia did a good job of rounding up all my dogs now lmao.

Scorch- He is UKC reg and has earned his UWP title, but he is an Amstaff.
UWP NC-STYLE'S BRINGING THE HEAT CGC
Ped
BullyPedia|The American Bully Online Pedigree Database

Dumae
Ped

CH CARAGAN'S STEEL XIA LOOK-N CGC AKA Justice ...R.I.P
Ped
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [81818] :: CARAGAN'S STEEL XIA LOOK-N
I gives you dirty looks from behind Muh Momma

Stack-R.I.P UKC Major Ptd
Ped

My litter almost 4 years ago from Stack and Dumae

Stack and Bumble Bee

Snoop Dogg

Faith

Obi Wan

Optimus Prime

Bumble Bee R.I.P

Lil Mom R.I.P

Kamakazi-Half sister of Dumae-R.I.P

Slim-R.I.P She was a UKC show line/Bully cross
Ped

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Lord have mercy you have some GORGEOUS dogs!
Thank you. All but 4 have passed on, but I use to really like UKC dogs. If it were not for the horrible UKC people that are in CA I would very likely compete UKC. But instead I travel to Socal or as of next month Las Vegas to show with people who I enjoy being around in the ADBA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts