Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2,462 Posts
well to be fair I know of some bullys registered with the ADBA as well, I think a registry is only so good, not any better then any other IMO. You do have to look at the bloodlines to tell what you have regardless of what the papers say you have.
To the OP I have no idea what your dogs lines are so they could very well be APBT I wont argue with that. If you want I can post my UKC dogs but they are am bullys to be honest :) MSk your dog is gorgeous and a good example IMO.
Thanks! I had been eyeballing him for close to a year before I got him. Hoping to get a pretty quick UKC CH out of him. :roll:

· Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Im pickin up Banshee from the April ADBA show in Vegas. She has UKC papers as well, although im not sure if she fits their standard.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
She would do fine a UKC depends on the Judge some like her build some like a more classic bully build just depends on the area and judges.

· Premium Member
2,462 Posts
No one here claimed you did or didn't know any of that. Most are clearing up their own beliefs or whatever so the REAL newbies know the difference. No one is forcing anyone to believe what anyone else believes but, the facts need to be laid out so others are not confused or misinterpret anything and can form their own opinions. Misinformation is one of the things that has lumped the term pitbull into a family of different breeds not just one breed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts