Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,345 Posts
Oh come on Aimee Lamee! You got better picks of Honey! ;)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,358 Posts
That's hilarious most whopper dogs are adba yet they're "known mixs" I've been on 3 "pitbull" forums and every one of them had 15 ppl who "knew sum1 who knew Eddington and knows his secrets" I've been told bouncer was a bm and that bouncer wasnt whoppers dad dick bruiser was, or that whopper wasn't chevys dad French mastiff was.

Everyone knows Eddington had game and big dog stock. They're plenty of to standard dogs without any of Eddingtons big dog in them.

To be real any old "dogmen" was a crook. A liar, hustler, gambler, outlaw so u can't believe anything they say on paper or not. Unless u were there for every breeding of every dog in your dog peds u have no idea what u have point blank period. Idc who u know or what they told u. I've sat and looked family members, friends, and authority figures in the face and lied and anyone who says they haven't just lied to u. So with that said what's the difference in taking a none registered dog from the past and papering him under false lineage and the whopper or bully breedings?

Now that this thread has gone every route but seeing pics and peds of ukc DOGS can we maybe get back on that?
French mastiff is another byb term for DDB :) like they say itallian mastiff :hammer:

I don't think anyone mentioned whopper here, at least I didn't..

·
Banned
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
French mastiff is another byb term for DDB :) like they say itallian mastiff :hammer:

I don't think anyone mentioned whopper here, at least I didn't..
Yeah I know what a French mastiff is. I also know what a bully, is how the am staff came into being, how razor edge came into being, the difference between a bully, xl, and American pitbull terrier. I'm not slow or new to this in anyway. I definitely dnt need anyone to try to tell me the difference. I can read peds and see well. I may not know a tremendous amount about game dogs but never claimed to. I'm pretty sure I made my threads as open as possible to every dog. I want to see them all.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
No one here claimed you did or didn't know any of that. Most are clearing up their own beliefs or whatever so the REAL newbies know the difference. No one is forcing anyone to believe what anyone else believes but, the facts need to be laid out so others are not confused or misinterpret anything and can form their own opinions. Misinformation is one of the things that has lumped the term pitbull into a family of different breeds not just one breed.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Yeah I know what a French mastiff is. I also know what a bully, is how the am staff came into being, how razor edge came into being, the difference between a bully, xl, and American pitbull terrier. I'm not slow or new to this in anyway. I definitely dnt need anyone to try to tell me the difference. I can read peds and see well. I may not know a tremendous amount about game dogs but never claimed to. I'm pretty sure I made my threads as open as possible to every dog. I want to see them all.
Bully hass nothing to do with how the Amstaff or RE came to be since both where around before the bully was. Glad you "know" your stuff
You should at least be open to what other that may know have to tell you .

The reason get upset is because people will read your info and have all the wrong facts.

Reactions: MSK

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,345 Posts
Bully hass nothing to do with how the Amstaff or RE came to be since both where around before the bully was. Glad you "know" your stuff
You should at least be open to what other that may know have to tell you .

The reason get upset is because people will read your info and have all the wrong facts.
I think he just mis typed a coma. I went to go on the same war path as you and then after reading it I think he meant it as this:

I also know what a bully is, how the am staff came into being, how razor edge came into being, the difference between a bully, xl, and American pitbull terrier.
Which goes together better then:

I also know what a bully, is how the am staff came into being, how razor edge came into being, the difference between a bully, xl, and American pitbull terrier.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
I guess that would make more since. Hell i can barley type much less guess what other are trying to say lol.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Nothing compared to some of the junk I have posted. i should have been banned for never making since long ago... Any how only have one UKcC? ADBA dog and he is awesome. Got luck with him.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts