Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,345 Posts
Photobucket keeps crashing my browser no matter where I am lol. This is the 5th! time I have tried to make this post. All my dogs are UKC/ADBA. I have other dogs that could show UKC however they are ADBA type. I don't keep my pedigrees online, but some have taken them and posted them, so what I find I will add...Well scratch that! Looks like Bully pedia did a good job of rounding up all my dogs now lmao.

Scorch- He is UKC reg and has earned his UWP title, but he is an Amstaff.
UWP NC-STYLE'S BRINGING THE HEAT CGC
Ped
BullyPedia|The American Bully Online Pedigree Database

Dumae
Ped

CH CARAGAN'S STEEL XIA LOOK-N CGC AKA Justice ...R.I.P
Ped
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [81818] :: CARAGAN'S STEEL XIA LOOK-N
I gives you dirty looks from behind Muh Momma

Stack-R.I.P UKC Major Ptd
Ped

My litter almost 4 years ago from Stack and Dumae

Stack and Bumble Bee

Snoop Dogg

Faith

Obi Wan

Optimus Prime

Bumble Bee R.I.P

Lil Mom R.I.P

Kamakazi-Half sister of Dumae-R.I.P

Slim-R.I.P She was a UKC show line/Bully cross
Ped

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,360 Posts
Photobucket keeps crashing my browser no matter where I am lol. This is the 5th! time I have tried to make this post. All my dogs are UKC/ADBA. I have other dogs that could show UKC however they are ADBA type. I don't keep my pedigrees online, but some have taken them and posted them, so what I find I will add...Well scratch that! Looks like Bully pedia did a good job of rounding up all my dogs now lmao.

Scorch- He is UKC reg and has earned his UWP title, but he is an Amstaff.
UWP NC-STYLE'S BRINGING THE HEAT CGC
Ped
http://www.bullypedia.net/americanbully/details.php?id=146481

Dumae
Ped
http://www.bullypedia.net/americanbully/details.php?id=146469

CH CARAGAN'S STEEL XIA LOOK-N CGC AKA Justice ...R.I.P
Ped
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=81818
I gives you dirty looks from behind Muh Momma

Stack-R.I.P UKC Major Ptd
Ped
http://www.bullypedia.net/americanbully/details.php?id=146470

My litter almost 4 years ago from Stack and Dumae

Stack and Bumble Bee

Snoop Dogg

Faith

Obi Wan

Optimus Prime

Bumble Bee R.I.P

Lil Mom R.I.P

Kamakazi-Half sister of Dumae-R.I.P

Slim-R.I.P She was a UKC show line/Bully cross
Ped
http://www.bullypedia.net/americanbully/details.php?id=146482
Lord have mercy you have some GORGEOUS dogs!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,345 Posts
Lord have mercy you have some GORGEOUS dogs!
Thank you. All but 4 have passed on, but I use to really like UKC dogs. If it were not for the horrible UKC people that are in CA I would very likely compete UKC. But instead I travel to Socal or as of next month Las Vegas to show with people who I enjoy being around in the ADBA.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,447 Posts
Yeah I know what a French mastiff is. I also know what a bully, is how the am staff came into being, how razor edge came into being, the difference between a bully, xl, and American pitbull terrier. I'm not slow or new to this in anyway. I definitely dnt need anyone to try to tell me the difference. I can read peds and see well. I may not know a tremendous amount about game dogs but never claimed to. I'm pretty sure I made my threads as open as possible to every dog. I want to see them all.
You also don't know what an American Pit Bull Terrier is if you lack in the Game Dog department.. And genetic department..

Don't know anything about you however this thread alone serves it well.

"Demand respect".. That :poop: is funny.

·
Registered
111 Posts
First off I'd like to say that I love the pics of all the doggies! They are all so beautiful and unique! Second off I'd like to say, that I personally believe that if your "PIT Bull" don't bring it on in the "pit" then you don't have a "PIT Bull", you have Bully dog. Pretty simple if you look into what a "PIT Bull" actually is, which is quite simply a dog that will perform in the "Pit".

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah, and here is why papers are quite often not worth the paper they are written on and why I'd never buy a papered pup.
A while back, there was a raid on a puppy mill, raising Poms and Chis. 145 dogs had free range in a home. "Registered" pups were sold as what they most looked like at birth. One of these dogs was our first foster, obviously a mix, had been bought as a purebred Pom. After two hours, he was a foster fail and was home for good.
One person actually registered a litter of kittens with the AKC just to prove a point.
There are registries that list "doodles" as a breed. Self titled registries, joke.
Papers don't mean squat as the person filing them can put whatever they want.
Oh, and the AKC wanting puppy mill petstores to register the pups with them so new owner has to file for transfer, just more money for nothing.
I prefer common sense to tell me if a dog is purebred. Might be harder with some bully breeds, but I'm not paying a joke agency for the "privilege".
Just ask yourself what you are paying for with that fee, is it really worth it? Probably not.
Oh, and the dumbest thing I ever saw on the Internet, a mutt is a dog you don't know the lineage of, a hybrid is one you do. WTF? A mutt is a mutt is a mutt, a hybrid does not exist if both parents were DOGS! Hybrids are from two DIFFERENT species. It takes many, many generations to make a new breed and with dogs dying every day for lack of homes, why would we be making new breeds? Doodles are not a breed.
I used to hate all BYBs but now I applaud the ones not making friggin Doodles.

·
Administrator
4,837 Posts
Yeah, and here is why papers are quite often not worth the paper they are written on and why I'd never buy a papered pup.
A while back, there was a raid on a puppy mill, raising Poms and Chis. 145 dogs had free range in a home. "Registered" pups were sold as what they most looked like at birth. One of these dogs was our first foster, obviously a mix, had been bought as a purebred Pom. After two hours, he was a foster fail and was home for good.
One person actually registered a litter of kittens with the AKC just to prove a point.
There are registries that list "doodles" as a breed. Self titled registries, joke.
Papers don't mean squat as the person filing them can put whatever they want.
Oh, and the AKC wanting puppy mill petstores to register the pups with them so new owner has to file for transfer, just more money for nothing.
I prefer common sense to tell me if a dog is purebred. Might be harder with some bully breeds, but I'm not paying a joke agency for the "privilege".
Just ask yourself what you are paying for with that fee, is it really worth it? Probably not.
Oh, and the dumbest thing I ever saw on the Internet, a mutt is a dog you don't know the lineage of, a hybrid is one you do. WTF? A mutt is a mutt is a mutt, a hybrid does not exist if both parents were DOGS! Hybrids are from two DIFFERENT species. It takes many, many generations to make a new breed and with dogs dying every day for lack of homes, why would we be making new breeds? Doodles are not a breed.
I used to hate all BYBs but now I applaud the ones not making friggin Doodles.
This is why you should always research the breeder and make sure they are reputable before spending the money. But honestly. If we only bought dogs from reputable breeders, the shelters wouldn't have any dogs in them. Reputable breeders don't allow their productions to go anywhere but back to them. They have legal contracts for it too. I signed one for Torc. I've seen some OGs here work together to repo and transport a dog back from the east coast to the west to get back to the breeder when she found out the dog was not being treated properly per contract.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts