Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Pitbull is 10 months old and I believe something going wrong with his tummy because he don't like his food, so I am planning to feed him something new. I just read somewhere that many people feed pumpkin to their dogs to clear up the runs when they have an upset tummy. I searched around and found canned pumpkin through Dog Supplies deals, but I need your advice before placing the order?

Any help will be appreciated.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Ok so I have given my dogs canned pumpkin, no need to get it from there go to the grocery store and get it in the pie filling dept. DO NOT get the pie filling there is regular canned pumpkin right there, there is pie fillin but it says pie fillin on it, a can of regular canned pumpkin says Canned pumpkin, it is way cheaper and the same thing. But yes it does help. Good luck, maybe someone else can chime in as well.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I tried to give one of my old girls canned pumpkin, she sniffed it, did the lick test, then gave me the "Seriously?" look and never touched it..lmao BUT the 4 month old puppy ate it like it was the best thing ever..lol

As for helping with an upset stomach, I've heard it works great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts