Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a youtube account..well i do and i tend to watch a whole lot of pitbull videos and people like this numbnut piss me off majorly i can stand dumb people!!!! btw his username is... the1onlydogfighter and this is the comment he left me after i said some innocent comments :roll:

ANOTHER GAY DUMB shit you do not know the real facts about pit bull fights so why tell lies???first google cajun rules and remember this real pit bull are bred to fight they love it the only dogs that attack people are pet dogs also one more thing for a retard like you not every body is the same

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
The URL contained a malformed video ID.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
nope, same thing

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
OK, I finally got it. Nasty lol.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
I would agree to some degree with the statement that pet bulls are responsible for the majority of attacks.

Reactions: wheezie

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i sent it to him so now we'll see what nice little comment he leaves for me..two reasons i hate him one the obvious and then the F*CKER gay bashed me...jerk

·
Registered
579 Posts
Crap, I keep getting "URL contained a malformed video ID."

Anyway, I did do a search on YouTube on the1onlydogfighter (I don't have an account). I watched a video titled "my new prospect" and then read the comments after. First he's talking about matching dogs and later he says he doesn't fight his dogs anymore. Okey dokey, what an idiot. This guy runs his mouth too much and it sure doesn't help pit bulls to be seen in a decent light when you have some moron on YouTube blabbing about this stuff. Talking history with people you know or on boards is one thing, but this guy really needs to shut up.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
People and dogs are very similar in that respect. The ones with the big mouth usually end up being full of shit when it comes down to it.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I got it! Thanks SFK! I'd seen a lot of the pics in the first part of the video, but not all. It really is heartbreaking to see all that, but it was a great video though and sends just the message it should :thumbsup:.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Heres my take on this- I dont want to see this crap here. I have the say so and it cant be debated. go post it somewhere else. you can check out utube all you want but dont bring it here. Make your point some other way. and do something for REAL to help stop the fighting.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry didn't mean to cause any problems with this post. just venting..sometimes can control my anger. towards the pitbull and me getting gay bashed..just not cool

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
well Dan, were all in the same boat. we should treat folks better than were treated ourselves. no matter what our choices are

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well thanks..it's not to often i don't get gay bashed. im this little gay guy who walks around with pitbulls. everyone (well not everyone) is always like haha you have to have those dogs for your own protection cuz with out them you aint sh*t

1 - 20 of 25 Posts