Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been kinda bored the past couple days, really cold, everythings going slow right now so I've been on the comp a lot.

Got on youtube, watching dog videos, mostly APBT and bully vids, and jesus christ its absolutely ridiculous the amount of wrongfully educated people on the breed, who comment like they know everything.

I go watch a different breeds videos and its nothing like the APBT/Bully comments. Its like every single freaking person with an opinion on the breed, is stating facts, and more than 90% of them are horribly wrong.

Anyways, this got me thinking about making a thread, then got me thinking it might be fun to post some of the more ridiculous comments you come across.

Heres a few without going back and searching, though it doesn't take much.

in reference to a bully video

they are pits this is just evolution and this is wat u get after u do ur selective breeding y would u want a fighter in the first place these were bred this way to be better tempered with everything!!!!! those real "apbt" are just the og version this is the new product and this is a bad as$ pit!!!
another one in reference to a bully video

your bully's nice man....people just hating...they don't get the point of breeding.....there's pits people bred back then 100% for fight...they had to cross certain breeds to get a PIT BULL...most legit bullies these days does come from 100% pits...people just find the fattest and shortest to breed, and that's how bullies were slowly formed....and the buult breeding is for 100% SHOW...there aint nothing wrong with that...it's the same how people breeds rolling pigeon...good ones are mostly
another bully

sh*t bullies well kills any pits in the ring my friend only to own one name missy she took off a 90lbs pitbull bottom jaw bone
I'll get some more later, only takes a few scrolls of the wheel mouse to come across a page of retarded comments.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
A "90lb pit" sounds like a bully to me! lol I can't find the video, but some guy said that pit bulls were just bull and terrier mixes... and I commented, yeah but over 100 + years of breeding those "mixes" they became their own breed with two registries and are not "mutts" he called me... an idiot...

·
Registered
40 Posts
That post about the jaw bone being ripped off is alittle disturbing I hate that stuff, having a Pit or a bully doesnt make you tough wow the ignorance kills me and to think what those dogs go through!! We have a video which I wished I never watched called off the chain man manpulation of mans best friend and its horrible!!!

3,968 Posts
ok just reading those ticked me off. wow. i would hate to see any dog fight happen but i think an apbt would own a bully. and i hate how ppl make fighting comments like that! like its cool or they know all about the fighting ring. i had someone a while back ago tell me thier bully could f onyx up. i just laughed and said i am sorry you think like that i would never picture onyx in a dog fight just because i wondered who would win...then went on to say id beable to climb thtwo flights of stairs without passing out...ok most ppl here should know i enjoy bullies if they are well put together. but this was another low rider 100 plus pound wrinkly flabby slob looking dog. the worst part was the toes and feet were bent inward so much they were almost touching!. ok i am not reading nee comments on youtube. i reply to a few ones that are just way out of wack but all in all they just end up ticking me off.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I can't remember what video I was watching but I remember there was a few pages long argument about who would win in a fight rotties or pitbulls lol the ignorance in those comments were breathtaking.

·
Registered
423 Posts
^^^ I know reading YouTube comments is bad for the soul but so addicting LOL but after awhile I get tired of reading the same racist/homophobic/ just plain ridiculous comments over and over again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts