Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 91 lbs and his rolling gate, he does this all the time. then the nails regrow all narly and crooked. Its funny that it doesnt seem to hurt him. the last time he did this, he got an infection in the bone and his entire little toe was amputated after 1 1/2 weeks, that was his 11th surgury in his 3 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
OUCH! It looks painful! Have you figured out why he does this or is it just like a really bad habit?

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Thats horrible it must be so painful. Is there nothing the vet can do for him? It is a good thing you have him someone else wouldn't take such good care of him.

·
Registered
75 Posts
OUCH! talk about suicidal. my cat turbo had a hobby of racing full speed into the wall thus the name, but he's a cat! maybe it's the extra attention that's given when it happens?

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
Ooohh, that looks like it hurts. Has the vet checked him for nail fungus that might be irritating him and causing him to bite them? Besides something like that, I wouldn't have a clue...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Awwwww poor guy!!! I had a cat like that, His nail twisted and i had to cut it all the time!! It was a pain, cuz the cat hated it!!!:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts