Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just completed my video. I hope you all enjoy it!

Zachary is 10 weeks now. He weighs over 12lbs and is 23 in long! He was 7lb 9 oz at birth. We had to go out shopping for 3 to 6 month clothes already! :) We got him some Nike onesies and Puma onesies and pants. And some cutesy Carters brand onesies. He's getting so big!
He has hit several milestones already. He's ahead of the curve. At 8 weeks he started to smile in reaction to us and even giggles at times. He has great head control and can hold up his head on his own when I'm holding him up right. Today I put him on his tummy and he had his head lifted up pretty good! If he really gets a wild streak he'll try to raise up his chest from laying down in my arms. haha The little guy is so curious and active. I'm going to have my hands full in a few months! :) He is still a happy mellow little guy most the time. hehe. I have started laying him down in his bassinet when he's awake and listening for cries. He falls asleep on his own without crying. He sleeps from about 11 pm to about 6 am. And then we go back to sleep til around 6 am to 10 am. We got a good schedule going. Oh and I read picture book to him and he smiles and giggles. It's adorable! He loves books! I try to do this before bedtime.

Heres some new pics!

8 to 10 week pictures

My birthday July 2

We love taking mommy and me baths! Great bonding experience!

Thanks for looking!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hes growing so fast. Nothing like bath time. I got a sneak peak at more pics on facebook lol. With Fish I had to take baths with her to hold her, but with Noodle I was given a bath chair! Its great for when they can sit up and hold themselves up. She loves it! She can wiggle an splash all around.

They grow so fast.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG he's gotten so big already. He's so freakin adorable :)

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Oh the little prince!! Love U Zachie !!!
Megan I love the vid made me cry sooooooo sweet .... Gosh he is getting big ...
Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us all ....

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Ronnie! I think GP found out about my pregnancy before a lot of people who know me in real life did... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts