Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zachary is 11 months old today. He started walking at 10 months, he hasn't gotten it completely down yet, but he is improving on the skill every day! I can't believe how big he is now! And I can't believe in just a month he will be a year old!

Yes, he is carrying a dog leash around.... LOL He's ready to walk the dog!

These pics are from this morning

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww... hes too cute!! it took my middle one till she was like 14 months to start walking!! i thought she was never gonna start.. my youngest is 8 months so im waiting to see how long its gonna take him :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww thanks. I missed there was a post in this thread. I was pretty surprised he is walking so well already! But I guess his dad and I walked around the same age too. He was hitting milestones ahead of time, til it came to sitting up. He didn't sit up without support til nearly 7 months! Then that happened and bam bam bam lol crawling, standing, and walking.

Wanted to add, he is 29inches tall and 19lbs 2 0z

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
He's gonna be a lady killa when he gets older. :)
Super cute. LOVE his happy smile.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
It is amazing how fast they grow :( I swear you just t6old us you where pregnant a coupe months ago and ow look lol.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is amazing how fast they grow :( I swear you just t6old us you where pregnant a coupe months ago and ow look lol.
For real I know! Weren't you still pregnant with noodle when I found out? (aug 09) I remember asking you a preg related question. lol I was a newbie on the forum back then. Man now that I think of it.... thats probably why I got pregnant. LOL :rofl: This forum has some kind of strange baby making energy going on. haha Look at all of us who have had or are going to have babies. Lots and lots of GP babies!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts