Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a request in crush's picture thread for more of Zeke so here is a couple .

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
wow angel Zeke looks so great compared to your first pictures! Look how shiny and happy he is :)

If I ask for some Loki pictures in Zeke's thread will I have the same result? lol

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Zeke does look good! What a difference in him :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL Ames I can do better then a pic I can send him to you LOLOLOL. Ill work on maybe getting something of him if the boyfriend works him later

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
LOL Ames I can do better then a pic I can send him to you LOLOLOL. Ill work on maybe getting something of him if the boyfriend works him later
Hahahaha anytime girl. He might get stopped in customs though :( lol. Whenever you can get some snapped of course. Love that boy :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
He's looking MUCH better Angel. So glad you were able to turn his health and his life around. Looking great! He's one handsome boy.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I love Zeke.

He's gorgeous!

Though I am a sucker for tri's :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's a handsome boy. :)
Thank you !!!!

Hahahaha anytime girl. He might get stopped in customs though :( lol. Whenever you can get some snapped of course. Love that boy :)
I forgot to snap some today lol, will try this week depending on this crappy weather , it snowed , hailed and we had sun today lol but its like 0 degrees out.

yea! there he goes. hes lookin great.
Thank you :)

He's looking MUCH better Angel. So glad you were able to turn his health and his life around. Looking great! He's one handsome boy.
Thanks I cnt be happier with how he is doing. the bump we all thought was scar tissue opened up again just recently so hopefully after more meds it will be done with and hopefully no or a very small bump will remain.

I love Zeke.

He's gorgeous!

Though I am a sucker for tri's :)
Thank you , Im a sucker for them too.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gosh he's a looker! Super handsome, love tris as well.
Thank you , I think his looks get him out of alot of trouble lol, he is a pure goof and always doing something dumb like knocking over drinks. I swear he is part Tigger { from winnie the pooh} he bounces everywhere I dont think he can walk. And the hardwoods make it even harder on him always slidding and spinning out its like watching a circus every morning when I let him out of the crate.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you Bastien :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts