Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put Zeus in his training harness for the first time from Table Rock Harness tonight, and I figure I am going to track my progress and his. I will try to update this as ether changes are made or as I think to make a video.

So for tonight, I had him in the harness long enough to take the videos and take the picture. no commands.

part 1

part 2

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
He's just such a handsome dog.
I love his reaction to the unknown... rub it off on Daddy. LOL!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
thats awesome! i want to start Odin on a weight pull harness like that. but im not sure of his age, if hes old enough. how old is Zeus?

·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's just such a handsome dog.
I love his reaction to the unknown... rub it off on Daddy. LOL!
Haha, I had not thought about it that way!

thats awesome! i want to start Odin on a weight pull harness like that. but im not sure of his age, if hes old enough. how old is Zeus?
He is 9 months, no heavy weights till about 16 months, after xrays and a vet check. I will probably max out the training harness at like 20pounds between now and then. I am really just doing this to get him used to commands and what it means to work.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I like his reaction, sometimes dogs will get stressed out by such odd things on their bodies, so that's a good sign. :)

·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a quick update. No new pictures.

He is getting better in the harness, i think he is getting better in it, I can leave it on for like about 10minutes or so before he trys to chew on it. Time will tell.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Just a quick update. No new pictures.

He is getting better in the harness, i think he is getting better in it, I can leave it on for like about 10minutes or so before he trys to chew on it. Time will tell.
Hell get used to it ;) I think they all go threw that phase at first

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
lol.I like how in the first video at first he's like dude what in the hell are you putting on me!?He's a good looking boy.Good luck with wp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts