Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just checked and had an email from ZildjiansMommy. Anyone heard about it happening? She has email but not really Internet to post I guess.

Hey! I seriously need your help. I'm bawling my eyes out. I bathed Z like always once a week. He's got a lump/knot on his neck and when I dried him off all the hair just like came with it, not even being rough drying him off playing like I normally do. I am so broke, but, the favor is if you could post it on the forum
before I go get a loan to take him to the vet. I'm freaking out. Here's the cell photo I took of it. Its the size of a nickle.

Thank you so much.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one has an opinion I can email her back about to tell her?

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Try NuStock and Antibiotics first. That's what I would do. Well, that's what I would do if I couldn't get ahold of Lisa/Performance Kennels.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I mean it could be a number of things just from the picture, can you ask her if theres any other symptoms? Signs of fleas? Wound of any kind near or around the bald spot? Skin red or flakey? Lots of scratching? Is it where the collar sits if so what kind of collar is used and is there any other spots that may be forming? The picture is blurry and low quality, i'm not as good with all things medical as others on here like PK but for me its really hard to even suggest or begin to pinpoint with that information and that picture.. Just too broad.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Try NuStock and Antibiotics first. That's what I would do. Well, that's what I would do if I couldn't get ahold of Lisa/Performance Kennels.
ditto!!..yeah what she said!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hey! Just got time to steal wifi from the gym the boyfriend is training at.

It was flakey. I put neo on it and cleaned it daily, now its just like his own skin no redness or owie by it. His collar did sit on it, but i now take it off when he isnt being walked so it doesnt rub it or make it dirty.

and he did get really itchy after that bath when i found the spot. no fleas though.
Maybe the dog shampoo is drying his skin, he does have a lil dandruff.

I recently bathed him with my "colored treated hair shampoo" its for conditioning, and I used conditioner on him. He was still itchy, but not as bad.

Suggestions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts