Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I promissed to update...
I still love this girl, her foster mom/PAWS trainer always brings her to visit me at the shelter any chance she gets.

Wearing her anytime in public outfit

Check out my brindle color coming through now that I am getting healthy!

How can anyone not love this silly face

Zoe's foster mom is down and determined that I will own this dog. At her last visit when Zoe was supposed to be loading up into the car, she did something she NEVER does, took off... When foster mom turned around she hadn't ran off, she was sitting and scratching at my office door to get back in.
Zoe still has her possesion issues. the other day she decided that the bag of chicken feed her foster mom brought home was hers and tried to take on a dog three times her size to prove it was hers. Foster mom has also found that Zoe isn't especially dog aggressive, she has just probably never been around other dogs. She says Zoe will be playing with the other dogs and a minute or so in she freaks, squeals like a dying pig and starts nipping, then freezes, looks around and after a reminder that it's all okay, goes back to playing.
I will keep loving this little girl and praying for her that she finds that perfect home.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Aw, Megan! That is one beautiful pup. I'll keep her in my thoughts so that she may overcome her issues and find her forever home soon. How could anyone not love that face?

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
Soooo cute.
I hope she finds a forever home soon.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
she has the cutest face, hope she finds a home soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts