Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
WOW! Those are fantastic pictures! Your camera has super zoom! lol I really love the panda's and the lion! Beautiful!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a telephoto lens for my SLR that's how I am able to get so close to my subjects. :) Thanks Megan!!! Glad you liked them :)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
AWESOME FREAKING PICTURES!!! I love Lions, Pandas, Clouded Leopards, reptiles .. ewwwweeeeeee!!!! AWESOME! Thanks for posting those!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FH the cats weren't acting right LOL They were hidden and one was sleeping lazy butt lol. Po the baby panda was laying with her ball I couldn't get a shot of her entire body but omg she is adorable!!! Panda's kick butt!!! Man there are some serious deadly snakes at this zoo. Anyway I am glad you enjoyed the pics. A digital slr stands for Digital Single Lense Reflex. These camera's use a mechanical mirror system and pentaprism to direct light from the lens to an optical viewfinder on the back of the camera.

Slr camera's are a higher end camera with more options better photo quality interchangeable lenses. Basically it's what the pro's use vs your regular point and shoot cameras that are compact and easy to lug around but the picture quality is not even close to an slr. There are entry level slr's and then there are pro slr's. I own an entry level Nikon d5000 but it takes amazing pictures the camera by itself was like 700ish. Then the lenses range anywhere from 200 and up. Really the lenses cost more than the camera but the better the lens the better picture quality you will see. Some of these lenses cost thousands of dollars. I hope that helped a bit.

Sadie :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very nice! Gorgeous Snakes.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
You certainly take a great photo! Did you happen to see any pandas?:rofl:

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
BANGIN pics, Sadie! I love meerkats!!! They are so freakin cute. Ronnie and I can't wait to take Brayden!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pictures love the panda bear we dont have them at the one close to us, used to have them in downtown vancouver but they closed that one down after vandals kept breaking in , someone took a baseball bat to the flamingos legs and after that funding fell through . the giraffes are gorgeous though we have those here as well and can usually feed them from the platform on of my fav animals. LOL at the gorilla though lovely shot you took there LMAO

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
kool pics!! i luv the tiger but the snakes freak me out..lol ( too many of them here around where we live :) )

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
great pictures love the panda bear we dont have them at the one close to us, used to have them in downtown vancouver but they closed that one down after vandals kept breaking in , someone took a baseball bat to the flamingos legs and after that funding fell through . the giraffes are gorgeous though we have those here as well and can usually feed them from the platform on of my fav animals. LOL at the gorilla though lovely shot you took there LMAO
Hahahahaha Angel I think you are the only person who noticed that one. The kids were like ewwwww lol I had to lmfao!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kool pics!! i luv the tiger but the snakes freak me out..lol ( too many of them here around where we live :) )
Totally snakes freak me out too!!! As long as they are contained I can deal with them. This zoo has some of the deadliest snakes in the world. When I saw the black mamba I freaked lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Totally snakes freak me out too!!! As long as they are contained I can deal with them. This zoo has some of the deadliest snakes in the world. When I saw the black mamba I freaked lol
lol.. im the parent you see at the pet store dragin her kids away from the reptiles cause i cant stand to look at the snakes... i was goin to get in my car last summer and there was one layin in front of my car!!! i ran back inside and called my dad to come move my car so i could leave :D copperheads are really bad around here so if i see a snake im gone!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts