Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear got the zoomies when i came outside to see him, an i had to wash his dirty paws LOL

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Oh the dirty paws. After that bout of Zoomies washing his feet would be totaly worth it. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha thats great. I had muddy paws so much when we come in Mel just sits and lifts a paw, and then lifts the others lol. Such good pups :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o so dose cali she comes in, sits an gives me one paw then the other, then she stands so i can get her back feet an she waits soo patiently, bear he tolerates it but prefers me to hurry up LOL

·
Registered
795 Posts
Lol.

Totally adorable!

Ugggh! I'm so sick of muddy paws.

It's been raining here constantly, so I know the feeling!
&& It's so hard to keep them cooped up in the house all the time.

He looks like he had SO much fun though :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes he did, i am sick of the mudd as well, we dont have grass becuase the dogs ruined it an so it makes it worse cuz all we have is mudd in the yard LOL, i hate it when the snow melts or when it rains, i dred those days

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
o so dose cali she comes in, sits an gives me one paw then the other, then she stands so i can get her back feet an she waits soo patiently, bear he tolerates it but prefers me to hurry up LOL
that's awesome, gotta love how different and the same, lol dogs can be from one another :)

Lol.

Totally adorable!

Ugggh! I'm so sick of muddy paws.

It's been raining here constantly, so I know the feeling!
&& It's so hard to keep them cooped up in the house all the time.

He looks like he had SO much fun though :)
I third this, UGHHHHHH so sick of MUD, usually I hate snow, but at least its not mud. We have only got 7 inches this year in my City. SOOOO not normal! just MUD all winter :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts